Quantcast

☆☆☆5/5¿¿¿

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My untechnical boss threw a hissy fit becasue a CEO asked for updates and asked me to provide explanations to technical issues why a programme not run by our company is not running when I'm basically supervising the person who supervises the person working with the tool and she expects me to know how to fix every tool in my team when I'm a non technical person. Fun. Especially when it's not what the CEO demands but she is panicky and doesn't know english that well so she often misinterprets his needs.

Still on the good side bought plane tickets to Azores for some good hiking far away from work.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Income tax season is here. Time to gather up all those pesky little piece of paper.

Need to acquire a torx socket set to remove and clean the EGR on the Limper.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Got a lot* of sleep but Layla still woke me up 2x last night to be let out. She's 10 now, so I think her age is starting to have some moments. Wednesday night she randomly threw up in the bedroom without even making noise or trying to wake us up. Her breeds are all die by 10-12 years old, so the next few years should be fun.

Have some to-do work today, but I'm probably going to spend the day working on the base boards.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
PB and Trailforks seem to be being attacked by teh cooties or something. Not really sure what I'm supposed to do with my morning now.

I guess I'll work? :think:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's FTS Friday AND it's payday. It's the first short check, so I get to hear how much I suck later when the wife checks her account. Work should be interesting at least, I'm done by noon today for sure.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I should start my taxes this weekend. I hope it's not too bad.
Shifting gears, I got my annual bonus/incentive letter this morning.

1709303584266.png

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
a couple pretty gnar gnar squalls came in last night, big hail, crazy rain, insane wind, downstrikes that will make ya shit the bed. Not the best of nights for rest. Hoping for some better days without wind so I can make some machine piles on the property and do some burning.

In other news,

Think I will put a winch on the sooper doodie this month

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Child had a nightmare, so she needed some reassuring at 4 am. I didn't really get back to sleep after that, so consequently I'm dragging this morning.

Base cap *mostly* finished. I've gotta splice in a short section to replace a cope with a small gap. Other than that, it's all primo with the exception of a small stretch where the wall is neither square nor plumb.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Lol. Today got fun. A tech issue with a malfunctioning programme owned by a sister company which ignored our issue was escalated to the CEO of parent company. Why buy a working tool when you can start a separate company to build you an inferior buggy tool and not hire enough tech people in it to fix problems so later you have to hire more non tech people to work on it... 200iq. The logic was so we could add more functionalities to the programme if needed. The programme has fewer functionalities than anything on the market...

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Go home, winter! You’re drunk! It is supposed to be rainy and 50 freedumbs in a few hours. #potatocam
IMG_2095.jpeg

Eta: I am in western Oregon. That is what we imagine winter looks like….

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Saw Dune last night. Liked it overall, will probably go see it again. The first 2 hours or so are a slow burn then the last 40 or so minutes is non-stop face punching, so if you gotta whiz, do it in the first 2/3s or so.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Applying for more positions. Had another FTS moment on my team this morning. Our benefits as a whole are awesome, which is what keeps me anchored, so it was internal. High net worth investment management, which is what I realistically should be doing anyways. Sucks, because if I get it, it takes somebody with a huge amount of experience and knowledge away from lower income and balance investors. But what can I do? I've got stress to deal with and a race program to fund.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
OMG here I am avoiding any media until I can watch quali in like 30 minutes after this damn meeting and my phone pipes up "guess who takes pole?" Fack! I'm still watching it, damnit.