Quantcast

☆☆☆5/5¿¿¿

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My friend called me up last night with a last minute invite to an art thing. We grabbed some tacos at an amazing spot in downtown, then went to see the art.
View attachment 208462

View attachment 208463
this fits

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Asian restaurants think white people can't tell Asians apart. I guess most of them (us?) can't.
After spending a few months in Japan it became pretty easy to identify non Japanese Aisians. It just requires high rate sampling plan to be able to have good process capability.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
After spending a few months in Japan it became pretty easy to identify non Japanese Aisians. It just requires high rate sampling plan to be able to have good process capability.
I can usually identify Peruvians with about 85% accuracy if they have even a bit of Andean blood. It’s all in the skin tone and nose.
pretty damn good with Japanese as well, and often Thai. But Thailand has always been a melting pot, whereas Japanese still have ‘clean blood’.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
IMG_3089.jpg

Rather than buying another gas saw when I already have plenty just not here, I decided to take a chance on the new Stihl MSA300C. Its a pro level saw that stihl has put out for the commercial crowd and it doesnt dissapoint.

Today I fell, limbed and bucked two 22" diameter myrtlewoods and still had half a battery left. It has 3 power settings and runs a standard chain. Will only run on a AP500 battery but I already have a few for the other pro line of tools

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
He's out there screaming bloody blasphemy at the storm, shaking a sharpened snow shovel at the skies, like some bad-backed Ahab

View attachment 208476

Rather than buying another gas saw when I already have plenty just not here, I decided to take a chance on the new Stihl MSA300C. Its a pro level saw that stihl has put out for the commercial crowd and it doesnt dissapoint.

Today I fell, limbed and bucked two 22" diameter myrtlewoods and still had half a battery left. It has 3 power settings and runs a standard chain. Will only run on a AP500 battery but I already have a few for the other pro line of tools
Stop tempting me.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Have you taken the quiz at alllooksame.com ? It messes with people who know usual cues.

/me is up at WP. AIARE 1 day 1 done.

IMG_1226.jpeg

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Have you been inside my parents’ house? My mom is crazy about myrtlewood things.
yeah, ive noticed, we had a sit down last week in their living room about the plans and property lines, Told your mom I was milling out the myrtlewood that I was cutting down, will probably make her something cool when I get the shop built. I was more impressed with your dads sound system. I like his taste.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
yeah, ive noticed, we had a sit down last week in their living room about the plans and property lines, Told your mom I was milling out the myrtlewood that I was cutting down, will probably make her something cool when I get the shop built. I was more impressed with your dads sound system. I like his taste.
I picked those speakers. Auditioned several candidates at Speakerlab in Seattle iirc and liked those ones.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have you taken the quiz at alllooksame.com ? It messes with people who know usual cues.

/me is up at WP. AIARE 1 day 1 done.

View attachment 208481
I most likely lost the ability after leaving. Although I can tell if a woman grew up in China, they tend to aggressively swung their arms when walking. While people who grew up here do not.

You can often tell the education level of a white dude by how far out they hold their elbows.