Quantcast

☕♨♨2sday GMT☕♨♨

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Rumor has it that that we are the lucky winners, chosen at random, to do every single incoming inspection of over 30 brand new airplanes, to last at least the next 18 months. *le sigh*

FTS, it's friday.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
geez and I thought yesterday sucked. normal shift runs 7am to 5pm but tonight as a special event we have a mandatory company wide two hour HIPPA class that starts at 7pm which means I get hope around 10 pm..... BOHICA

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave:

Rumor has it that that we are the lucky winners, chosen at random, to do every single incoming inspection of over 30 brand new airplanes, to last at least the next 18 months. *le sigh*

FTS, it's friday.
Well, the good news is that since they're brand new, there should be fewer broken things to fix. Or more.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Sleeping pills are a miracle of nature.

Coffee in hand. Hope to ride after work but I can't imagine anything is dry enough yet.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning monkies! My legs is tired today hopefully they'll recover enough for another spin this afternoon. Beautiful weather here all week, last night's ride temp was 75 degrees. Don't kill anyone.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Checking in. Fell asleep on the couch last night, so stiff this morning. Did the whole first mow/herbicide/etc of the year on the front yard when I got home. Back is still half frozen and needs a french drain installed and I need to plant the raised beds still.

Otherwise, work.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
try it now?
X 5000.

Most of which is a given, one would think, since the goddamn airplane flies pretty much straight in from Brazil. :think:

We also have to add an assortment of mainline/"passenger amenities" odds and ends, weight and balance, and otherwise time consuming, yet incredibly boring ect's.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
X 5000.

Most of which is a given, one would think, since the goddamn airplane flies pretty much straight in from Brazil. :think:

We also have to add an assortment of mainline/"passenger amenities" odds and ends, weight and balance, and otherwise time consuming, yet incredibly boring ect's.
Be sure to sanitize the cockpit before you touch anything.
My buddy used to bring up planes from Embraer and his stories of the pre-flight brothels are enough to make it burn when you piss.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Be sure to sanitize the cockpit before you touch anything.
My buddy used to bring up planes from Embraer and his stories of the pre-flight brothels are enough to make it burn when you piss.
That is interesting to know. And here I thought the worst we might see was a Zika mosquito or the usual coli-form in the "potable" water tank.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
That is interesting to know. And here I thought the worst we might see was a Zika mosquito or the usual coli-form in the "potable" water tank.
Though, now that I think about it, nothing happening in Brazil could possibly be any worse, depraved, or more disgusting, then when we were getting all the new canadian airplanes.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
In Seattle for conference. No time to do bikes but lots of good food and booze not paid for by me. Ironically, it's beautiful here and rainy shit back in NC. Flying back to a shitstorm of work in the back half of this week....just trying not to think about it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Though, now that I think about it, nothing happening in Brazil could possibly be any worse, depraved, or more disgusting, then when we were getting all the new canadian airplanes.
You are going to expound upon that. Did they have Canadian orgies on those planes with fuck circles of Mounties -> Horses -> Moose -> Tim Horton using maple syrup lube while they all just moaned "Eh eh EEEEHHHHH!!!!!" in their universal healthcare induced euphoria?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You are going to expound upon that. Did they have Canadian orgies on those planes with fuck circles of Mounties -> Horses -> Moose -> Tim Horton using maple syrup lube while they all just moaned "Eh eh EEEEHHHHH!!!!!" in their universal healthcare induced euphoria?
Worse - they were stocked with Labatt's.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Had a nice ride yesterday and hoping for the same today. Will have to see how the predicted afternoon thunderstorms play out. It was hot yesterday. I need a new saddle.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The bugle sounds as the charge begins, but on this battlefield no one wins. Time for 8 hours of horse shit as I plunge into certain death.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali