☞☞☞☕☕☕❄❄❄ Sunday ︎︎︎❄❄❄☕☕☕︎☜☜☜

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh Sunday.

It snowed.

Why?

Going up north for a few days. Hopefully it didn't snow even more up there, as I was hoping to go for a hike on some rock slabs.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The excitement here is that Cadbury Creme Eggs will go on clearance tomorrow. CVS had them for 25 cents last year.

Wife and I are meeting friends for lunch at a local BBQ joint for what's becoming an Easter tradition for us. Got the new Spiderman BluRay for afternoon viewing.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Day is done here, spent the afternoon whinging about stupid white Australians and their love for planting exotic plants in stupid places.
Mulched about five of these and ringbarked a Chinese Tallow for later chopping.
Machete and poison will come out tomorrow for some Monstera Delisciosa and Lantana.
IMG_20220417_214208.jpg

IMG_20220417_214213.jpg

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Easter is weird in Warsaw in 2022. Since we have around 3-4mil people from Ukraine in Poland (the country had 37mil people before) and Poles sit at homes on easter sunday this means 90% of the streets today are either from Ukraine or Tourists.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I should change the travel on Haley's fork. But that requires effort I really don't feel like putting in today. I'll got change the travel on her fork.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I hope my bikes stay hung. There was a 2x4 mounted to the wall when I moved in. After hanging my bikes up, it fell off because it only had 1 screw partially in a stud. I rehung it properly last weekend when cleaning the garage for the furnace installation.

I just noticed the power for the AC is run over the top of it. If it pulls off the wall now, it could be ugly. :rofl:

PXL_20220417_144939264~2.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
TIL Stoney is having a stroke

I was going to head up to the house to test out Starlink. Maybe will do that on Thursday or Friday instead. Couch is comfortable.
That's the sound of capitulation to having to do something I really don't feel like doing.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
New espresso machine is ten times better than my previous one. found this old pig in the back of a tote while organizing yesterday

66C43A7C-F69C-48EE-9F9C-C9587B8AF737.jpeg

espresso, sausage and eggs in the camper while looking out at the lake. going fishing soon
Finally bought my flycraft this week, cant wait to give her a float.

TIL Stoney is having a stroke

I was going to head up to the house to test out Starlink. Maybe will do that on Thursday or Friday instead. Couch is comfortable.
Tracking says mine arrives today, should have it up and running within the hour of said delivery.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I got a Cadbury Creme egg, I want to throw it at someone, they are so dense and they taste horrible.
Luckily I got a couple of nice nogat eggs, they are so good I'd pretend I care about Jesus just to get one.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Kiddos love Easter. I ate pancakes and am drinking coffee. Been building a gate for a friend of mine. He said his cat bed blows off his porch. I suggested we get a screw and a washer but he wants a gate.

One step closer to being operational with welder. Determined a fresh 20 amp circuit is necessary. Luckily I found a sub panel in the building that's only 80 ft from where I want the outlet. The next sub panel is a 250ft run and would require me to run 8-2. I can get away with 10-2 using the sub panel I found last night. Hoo-boy we are getting closer to action.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Kiddos love Easter. I ate pancakes and am drinking coffee. Been building a gate for a friend of mine. He said his cat bed blows off his porch. I suggested we get a screw and a washer but he wants a gate.

One step closer to being operational with welder. Determined a fresh 20 amp circuit is necessary. Luckily I found a sub panel in the building that's only 80 ft from where I want the outlet. The next sub panel is a 250ft run and would require me to run 8-2. I can get away with 10-2 using the sub panel I found last night. Hoo-boy we are getting closer to action.
78E6B0E8-FA0E-4BA4-B836-96B4B624FB1E.gif

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Amazing spring weather. Our patio gets hot quickly so I sat in my Zubaz showing off my bloated cut up belly to people who thought it was a good idea to look into my garden. Watched Paris Roubaix and just felt great.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Are easter bunnies a protestant thing?

Our Easter is very pagan - beating females with willow sticks and pouring water on them, drinking lots of alcohol, eating heavy food rich with fat and sugar. Good times.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it pisses me me off i always forget to type in my known traveler number when i check in for a flight...