Quantcast

☞ Turdsday ☜

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had a great ride with the guys last night. Definitely felt a little more zip in my zigging and zagging down ze hills. Great weather too.

Packing the car and off for the 6.5 hour annual pilgrimage to Bromont now. Going to be chilly out there, fingers crossed the rain holds out.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Got a message the other day that my gear is on the way...it will be here between the 7th and 11th, the guy will call me 24 hours prior and I need to be available to recieve...I am so over this bullshit, other than bikes, skiis and miscellaneous hockey gear, I have no idea wtf is even in there...

But 4 day weekend looms! Enjoy freaks!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
damn dogs. started barking a 0315, yeah my wake up time mwf , let them out took a wizz let them back in and went back to sleep. 4 am Barking., tossed them out and left them out. slept until 455 barking, needed to get up anyways.

gonna be a long ass day....not even motivated to drink my espresso

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha got there, handsome man! Slept in this morning then went for an easy jog. WFH day and I won't be back in the office for six more days. Thank you, pandemic!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today and tomorrow off. Family coming into town, so clean up and finishing some baseboards today before they get here.

MIL1 is planning to hang out with them, but she's not super mobile, so not travelling around. There's a good chance Haley and I can take off for and hour or two so this weekend to go drive a real kart. Starting to get a better idea of what I need and it's not gonna be cheap, even for a used setup. Local shop has a used rolling chassis and local track has an engine, which I'll need them to install. Looking at $3k just to start. Ugh... Then spares and tires and...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Today and tomorrow off. Family coming into town, so clean up and finishing some baseboards today before they get here.

MIL1 is planning to hang out with them, but she's not super mobile, so not travelling around. There's a good chance Haley and I can take off for and hour or two so this weekend to go drive a real kart. Starting to get a better idea of what I need and it's not gonna be cheap, even for a used setup. Local shop has a used rolling chassis and local track has an engine, which I'll need them to install. Looking at $3k just to start. Ugh... Then spares and tires and...
you did this to yourself

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC

What class/engine?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Drew's?

Welcome to Crabby and my neck of the woods.
That's the one. He seems like a nice guy, and it's wicked cheap. Even if it's not as nice as someplace like Pike, it's half the cost and for a commuter that seems like a good deal.
For the Spooky, bass boat root beer?
Bass boat green. Pretty close to the old homegrown color.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Driving everywhere all the time... putting in another 260 miles today. I probably average 3500 miles a month. I would rather those be mtb miles somehow, although I'd probably be hungry always.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have to put in 4 pieces of base board today. All short. I really don't want to set up everything to do that, but guests and it's the main bathroom. FTS. I wanna go ride a bike.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That's the one. He seems like a nice guy, and it's wicked cheap. Even if it's not as nice as someplace like Pike, it's half the cost and for a commuter that seems like a good deal.

Bass boat green. Pretty close to the old homegrown color.
my old spooky metalhead that my older brother has is a metalflake green i think...