Quantcast

♐︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ Soul Stash GMT⧫︎♓︎♒︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♒︎⧫︎♍︎◆︎♐︎

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woke up at 1am and didn't sleep after that. Going to be a long day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ink sauce......cuttlefish..... all I think when I hear that is...

RIP

Workz.

Picked up a new GX Eagle derailleur last night. Will try to replace on bike over lunch. Haven't really looked at the bike since Wednesday, hard to tell if the derailleur hanger bent too. Have one on order anyways.

Also picked up some POC VPD Air knee pads for when we go playing on the rox. They are comfortable.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Admin day at home minus a meeting with a husband/wife who work for the same company later today. Unintentionally stayed up late watching Privateer on Pinkbike's Youtube channel last night. Watching their suspension setup segments made me realize that my fork platform (base settings) is probably way off, which explains why when I ride my arms pump out super fast. I'll screw around this weekend and maybe try to get in an afternoon ride Thursday then Friday morning.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
posting my gmp from home.
just accepted a contract from Allure Magazine to produce some video content for their social media. can work it with my currnet contract so that is super rad. plus i get to work with modles. :devil:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
FTS; I'm going for a ride. Then a beer. And then maybe listen to some music. And most certainly come home drunk after my lovely girlfriend is already asleep, and try not to wake her up since she just did back-to-back 13 hours nurse shifts in a row.
Ride
Beer
Music
Come home drunk
Not wake up girlfriend

Oops.

'Morning. Today has included a swim and a donut. Not at the same time.
Amateur.

That is one good looking donut.
Yeah, I'm in to fitness.

Fit'ness whole donut in my mouth.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Time to get up, throw on some clothes, then go into the woods to learn about on-field vehicle welding. Got advanced recovery and winching on tap for later, so good times are ahead.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Holy shit I want to throat punch our server!
Copying .tiffs so I can work at home or the pub this afternoon & it is gonna take all day to copy these files. :rant:

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Today is the first day of summer holidays*. Ran some errands with them this morning, then went to the wave pool, but they don't make waves during the week. So we went to the museum of Science and technology instead. There's an exhibit on Leonardo DaVinci, which was pretty cool. Nice thing about this museum is that there is a distillery and brewery close by...

*Edited to add: for my boys

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Completely forgot the days are getting shorter again, winter's coming. Now if this rain politely fucked off, that would be great.