Quantcast

♢♢♢Wednesday Weather Alert GMT♢♢♢

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The initial weight is for the viscosity when cold, right? Why bother when it's just 5 vs 10? 30 vs 60 is once the oil is warm anyway...
I need to change the oil in both, so I'd gladly put in the cheaper 5w-30 Mobile1 during the winter.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
that's soooooooo NOT 1%'er status
Again with the 1%... It's somewhere in the upper 10%. Also, used trainer and rollers I acquired from Nick used. Remember kids: spend less for the same things, get more other things.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Again with the 1%... It's somewhere in the upper 10%. Also, used trainer and rollers I acquired from Nick used. Remember kids: spend less for the same things, get more other things.
dude you know i'm just fvcking with you Mr Tophat Monocle?

also, trainer goes in the basement.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
dude you know i'm just fvcking with you Mr Tophat Monocle?

also, trainer goes in the basement.
Forgot the /s. The trainer would normally go into the basement, but with the cat pee issues, it's rough to ride down there. Also the stereo has to be super loud to hear it over the trainer. It's better for it to be in the garage from a livibility standpoint for the family. I do need to get some foam insulation put into place in the garage though. It's f*ing cold in there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the cat pee issues
did your wife order that diaper?

Also the stereo has to be super loud to hear it over the trainer.
headphones yo

It's better for it to be in the garage from a livibility standpoint for the family.
translation: i don't wear the pants :D

I do need to get some foam insulation put into place in the garage though. It's f*ing cold in there.
just wear a hoody

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Definitely sick.

Will probably still attend tonights group ride; because YOLO. Also because going to bed at 8pm last night has royally screwed me over. I was wide awake at 3am and had to hit the bong shed to get back to sleep. Fell asleep at about 6:30am and the alarm went off at 7. FTS. :twitch:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Definitely sick.

Will probably still attend tonights group ride; because YOLO. Also because going to bed at 8pm last night has royally screwed me over. I was wide awake at 3am and had to hit the bong shed to get back to sleep. Fell asleep at about 6:30am and the alarm went off at 7. FTS. :twitch:
take 2 whiskeys and call us in the AM

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
careful, or he'll post go-pro footy complete with real time, on-screen analytics! :bonk:
They call it the Karma Grip, but you know what it really is for, eh eh

DonkeyMidgetCamGirls.com, here we come!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
did your wife order that diaper?

No.

headphones yo

Tried it. I can't get a broadcast from the TV into my bluetooth headphones

translation: i don't wear the pants :D

No. I'm not a dick at home. I also don't want to wake up Haley. I moved myself out there a few weeks ago, as I historically have resided in the basement.

just wear a hoody

Harhar.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't hate my job!

Not yet at least, give it a few years. :cheers:
You obviously haven't sat through an introduction to ITIL Problem Management Process. :rofl:

Almost done with this course, holy hell. My boss did confirm that I survived my 6 month probation.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Why? because (a) I like shoveling and (2) the plow has a difficult time getting up and down my stairs.
I think I've seen those stairs used 5 times, most of which were by me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Woke up with pain to one side. I did not sleep well last night and I think I fell asleep in on my arm and pressing into my side. This can happen with a Tempur maddress.