Quantcast

♤♡◇♧ wednesderp ♧◇♡♤

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
are rotors coated with anything on the braking surfaces?
Once used, brake pad material.

If they got fouled with mineral oil your best bet is to throw away the pads, clean the rotors very well, I prefer dish soap and water, rinse, then isopropyl alcohol. Install some new pads, brake in the rotors again and you'll be good to go.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!!

Big storms rolled through the area last night, knocking out power to all parts of the county...our internet/phones have been toast for most of the day.....so needless to say, we all got a bunch of work done.

I would like to formally apologize to Taco Tuesday - my bad, dude....I got off work late, and had a ton of errands to do, and by the time I got to my side of town, I had completely forgot about what day it was. Listen, I'm just as upset as you are....how about I bump Wing Wednesday over to Spaghetti Thursday, we chunk Pizza Friday right out the window, and put you in its place?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Riding done. Picked up the 5010. Dropped off knives for sharpening. Now headed home with Thai takeout to feed the family tonight.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
ripped through 144 emails today, maybe half didn't need anything from me. WTF is with people who "reply all"?
Because you're an important piece of the machine and if they've copied you then you can't blame them when something hasn't been done or goes wrong.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode late this evening while storms were rolling in. With all the dark clouds overhead, it was wicked dark, with occasional lightning showing me the way. Now G&Ts.

In other news, fucking REI sent me a used GPS watch as new, someone's dirt & sweat included, sans original accessories. Dammit, REI!! :shakefist: