Quantcast

⚆⚆ Wimpyday GMT ⚈⚈

Mornin!

Feel a bit lighter on my feet today. Shed most of my gunt and can now fit back into my sexy pants. Hows my butt look? :weee:
Nice muffin top.

Broken seat post has almost gotten to KS. Incorrect seat post is headed back to Jenson USA. Beer has been purchased and is being consumed. New trails in Little River State Park have been ridden, twice. Correct seat post from Jenson USA arrived today. Meeting tonight in Middlebury to try to resuscitate its dormant bike club.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hell no. After the Army (best shape of my life) I gained 70lbs and was 298. I got back to doing the stuff I loved after my divorce and lost it by my 39th birthday. I've been good until I moved in with the wife 3 years ago. I'm happy and with that comes fat. I need to get back to 215 and stay there.

The honest truth is the battery died in the scale about 2 years ago and I hadn't weighed in until I got my physical last month. I got a new battery after that (I't a disc battery, same as my Cateye cyclometer) :rofl:
How tall are you?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
is that a .... yamaha pre-amp?? :hmm:
Nope, it is a Yamaha modeling amp, a brilliant dual head with amazing sound. A tube preamp - Laney Ironheart is on the floor, but the amp sounds better.
PS: the PRS is an SE. I'll get the real thing when they start making them with 7 strings. :busted:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Props to @boostindoubles for an excellent suggestion. Rode for 2 hours on the A loop trail plus 3 side loops at The Echo West Vineyard Sno Road Winery MTB Trail System. If I had another hour I could have riden the whole thing. Maybe... anyhow much satisfaction was had. Despite the name I saw no grapes ot vineyards...

Right on! Glad you were able to find the trailhead. Echo is a hidden gem of Eastern Oregon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Maple bacon wings and beer capped off tonights ride....

....pretty sure that is the last time anyone lets me lead the group ride. No body volunteered to lead, so I saddled up and went for it. Then got told to slow down. :rofl:

Someone snapped this picture while waiting for the other half of the group.

Great temps today. Rode in t-shirt and shorts.

Turns out my KS seatpost isn't busted. Took the seat off and loosened the cable and greased the little lever thing; no more sagging. Yay.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Did a hard 24 mle ride tonight. Dressed a bit war at the start but finished slightly chilled at the end even though i was working hard. The temps went fom 70 to 49. First ride this fall where I needed booties to keep the feet warm and full finger road gloves to go along with tights, long sleeve jersey and a wind vest. Came around a bend on the way back and thee mule deer ran in front of me in one of the vineyards. very cool.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
A good ride last evening was almost ruined by the pub we went to blasting the debate. it was a weird sight: all the chairs were lined up to watch the TV, and the sound was so loud we had to speak really loud to hear each other, and then got dirty looks from the people trying to watch the debate. in a pub. :confused:

Anyways, it was still a very nice ride. I felt really flat for the first 3/4 or the ride, but then somehow managed to clean our gnarliest slickest climbs. and then had a great bomb back to the car. sweet!