Quantcast

*❄* Snow my arse GMT ❄*❄

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
effing sick, bunch of early-starting and late-ending work stuff i can't miss over the next few days, parents still here through tomorrow. fml right meow.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Tired...raked, cleaned gutters, got in all kid crap in from the yard and into garage (am using sand instead of water for kid's B ball hoop next year...). Turned a few wrenches at the end of the day - new profile outboard BB/ti spindle on race bike & moved old inboard profile BB to kids thrash bmx'er. Finally figured out all that 3 piece profile tube spacing set up...after 3 years and watching how to vids, sheesh.

EDIT: also need to say:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mariko came in at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30 to ask if she could get up. Answers were no, no, and snuggling is ok with no talking and she went back to bed but that doesn't make for a restful night.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Give it a few years...she will be impossible to wake up. My grade 6 daughter is like a grizzly coming out of hibernation every morning...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Whiteout conditions here this morning. Pushing the Chariot through a couple of inches of snow will be my workout for the day. :notbad:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

First wedding anniversary today. Already gave the wife a pair of emerald earrings, will go out to dinner later, then I'd wager a no pants dance is in order :banana:. Things to look forward to.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
how's your eyes healing up there champ?
Feeling much better these days. Still have glare when lights are involved and the acuity in my eyes are still fluctuating a bit. Hoping that stuff settles down soon cause I can see wonderfully otherwise.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

They said snow mix, there was no snow at all. Feel cheated. Jury duty tomorrow, yay. Light day today, so get some training done.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It dumped snow here as well. And I have today off, figures.

Buddy who works at the ski hill has invited me up to try out a fat bike rental for free. Its still a bike...will try to keep an open mind... :ban:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Time to put on the fenders no more dry road for a while it looks like.

I rode 27 miles yesterday I am not in good shape and I need to get the windproof pants. I still like the feeling when you got home and is out of shape. You sleep so good.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had every intention of blowing off my morning swim when the alarm clock went off at 5:00, but as I lied there in bed having to poop, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep through that, and if I got up it meant the dog was getting up which meant we were UP. So, 3000 yard swim completed, followed by a routine trip to the dentist. I don't know why everyone hates that so much. I drink a lot of coffee and look forward to my six month much needed cleaning. I mean, I brush and floss every day, but there is no substitute for the baking soda sand blasting the dentist gives my teeth. So shiny and clean now!

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
First real cold day of the year. 18f when I got up and now a nice 24f. At least the ground is frozen. Riding frozen singletrack is one of my favorite riding conditions. You just need to watch out for Frost from the Whores. They like to eat wheels.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Despite purchasing new-to-me skis yesterday, @Nick and I did not go skiing today apparently. Maybe tomorrow, as hopefully there will be moar snow and less hangover. Probably try to squeak in a short afternoon ride today in lieu of said skiing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
kid had surgery this morning (ear tubes). we were worried he'd be cranky because he couldn't eat, or get fussy, or some other manner of nonsense. dude was a champ. we are chilling and watching thomas now.