Quantcast

》》 geemtea《《

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I mean generally you wouldn't... But I've been on plenty of trails that have sections that can just not be biked, unless you can ride like Jeff Lenosky. Its this reason I've never owned shoes like that, I like a full tread with no plastic and some sort of tread is mandatory (not like that stupid FiveTen flat sole stuff...).

I have two pairs of these. They do not have as much protection nor are as stiff as other shoes, but god damn are they comfy.

What is that metal object in the center of the sole? :confused:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Do you ever look at the clock at work and wonder what the hell happened to the last two hours?

And now it is snowing.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
About 2" overnight, or so my wife reported

after looking out the window.

It's that icy, thick crap again like the last bomb cyclone.
8" with 2" of ice base layer. Made for a fun drive to the dentist.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just booked tickets for me + wife to see Avengers: Endgame in IMAX. Yassss. Babysitter to cover all 3 kids!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Dunno what people think that they are doing, but we had someone try to poach our campsite last night in Yosemite. We’ve had 7 nights at reservable campgrounds so far on this trip and people have tried to snipe ours on 3 out of those 7 nights. Get off my rented lawn! :rant:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
its like ridemonkey dentistry week, i'm getting 2 fillings tomorrow.
i have about a quarter of a lower molar left...same tooth has bern hanging tough for about 5-6 years...no pain...eventually i will have a implant done...