【ツ】Savory Saturday GMT【ツ】

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
gutten morgen mien frau

aka sup bitches

slept like a rock, revisited a favorite locale in one of my dreams. didn't manage to stay up late, but whatevs. Looks like a nice day, we'll see if I can get out on the bike today.

Also @gonefirefightin I managed to find a locale spot that does a mean sausage gravy with poached eggs and grits. <3

gonefirefightin

free wieners
gutten morgen mien frau

aka sup bitches

slept like a rock, revisited a favorite locale in one of my dreams. didn't manage to stay up late, but whatevs. Looks like a nice day, we'll see if I can get out on the bike today.

Also @gonefirefightin I managed to find a locale spot that does a mean sausage gravy with poached eggs and grits. <3
You had me till grits....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The wind is blowing hard out there.

Lost my keys last night. Then got stoned and really lost them. Found them this morning in one of the kitchen drawers. Derp.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Sloppy weather right now, 36F, will drop to -13F overnight. Everything will be a frozen mess.
Last night I spent 2 hours packing down our most advanced trail. Hopefully no one will go in this morning and posthole the shit out of it. A few 3-4 foot drops to a 16 inches wide landing... should be "fun"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
7-8" of snow last night. Shovelling then sanding/staining on the countertop again. Date night with Wifey, who apparently got us a hotel, so full night out. :banana:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Shoveled

Now back inside for my fingers to warm up, waiting to see if anyone else is going to bother running the neighborhood snowplow around the 'hood.

Knees still hate me from the hard ride on Thursday evening.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had a running event to attend for 8:00 and did not set the alarm figuring the dogs would get us up at 5:30 or so. Sure enough, they slept until 7:00, so I had to jump out of bed, feed them, take a dump, and rush out the door. LMAO. Had a good run though and won some cool prizes.

Now I'm about to hop on the KICKR for two hours, unless boredom makes me quit sooner. 90 minutes is about where my tolerance taps out.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Espresso has me wired

On tap: change the fuel filters on the truck, refill the propane tanks in the camper. organize my fishing and kayaking gear in the garage so I can actually find shit. Wash truck, load up my med gear and uniforms for tomorrow in said camper. might get in a ride or take the dogs out hiking. Chicken Tostadas for dinner then drive off to horse show venue for the night.

oh yeah almost forgot ....Its going to be in the high 70s here today :dance:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
new phone ordered...

gps has neen fubar since screen was replaced...weird...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Put IKEA cabinets together for basement kitchen so it’s ready for install Monday so I can order the counter top.

Boys off from school and I had hoped to go to Florida but now it looks like road trip to Stockholm and the Oslo. Hopefully I have my car back from repair Monday.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I had a running event to attend for 8:00 and did not set the alarm figuring the dogs would get us up at 5:30 or so. Sure enough, they slept until 7:00, so I had to jump out of bed, feed them, take a dump, and rush out the door. LMAO. Had a good run though and won some cool prizes.

Now I'm about to hop on the KICKR for two hours, unless boredom makes me quit sooner. 90 minutes is about where my tolerance taps out.
I like the part about the dump. That was the most exciting

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I had a running event to attend for 8:00 and did not set the alarm figuring the dogs would get us up at 5:30 or so. Sure enough, they slept until 7:00, so I had to jump out of bed, feed them, take a dump, and rush out the door. LMAO.
Have you considered adopting a retired rescued combat rooster?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I fucking hate it when what should be a simple job goes to fucking hell. Last frame rail fuel filter change was done by a shop. They fucking over tightened a o ring housing. When I attempted to loosen the damn thing it shattered the 32mm fitting. I cant get it loose and now I have to get it towed to a shop I trust. Probably going to have to replace the whole damn housing assembly. $$$ Oh yeah I have a lovely puddle of Diesel on the driveway slowly being absorbed by kitty litter too.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I fucking hate it when what should be a simple job goes to fucking hell. Last frame rail fuel filter change was done by a shop. They fucking over tightened a o ring housing. When I attempted to loosen the damn thing it shattered the 32mm fitting. I cant get it loose and now I have to get it towed to a shop I trust. Probably going to have to replace the whole damn housing assembly. $$$ Oh yeah I have a lovely puddle of Diesel on the driveway slowly being absorbed by kitty litter too.
Silicone tape will seal that leak