Quantcast

〰️〰️〰️PESQEEBSINTROUBLEGMT〰️〰️〰️

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Damn, almost got fried on the hills above the Galena pass. Hiking with raging thunderstorm above when all the trees around are scorched by lighting is no bueno.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tornado warning just called out overhead here in the hospital. "Please stay away from windows"

Good day to have not biked in by chance, indeed.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did prep work for my friend. His Sous Chef quit at the last minute. I did all Her work in 4 hours. He said I am hired. Pretty crazy place. I don't think I could handle it. My knife skills suck. To many Alcoholics work there... Not the place for me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Gallery Hop tonight. Not feelin it, at all.

Have not gotten anytime in the woods since I hiked with that toxic, motor-mouth on Monday. Really need to purge that conversation from my head with some solitude. It was just a staggering amount of TMI to vomit up on a new person on a first hike.

Some highlights:

- Started off by asking me to drive because she was a bit dizzy. Turns out that was caused by a recent concussion.
- Told me all about her mental illnesses, AHAD, MDD, Anxiety, Dyslexia and the meds she takes.
- Talked about her estranged daughter and grandchild, ex-husband, and ex-boyfriend.
- Daughter got knocked up at 15 and hasn't seen her since.
- She has a major crush on her landlord/boss/best friend who is of course married.
- Asked if I made wedding rings for gay people. Then told me that her brother is homophobic but she isn't.
- Brother doesn't want her dating any black guys, but he isn't prejudiced.
- Claims she only attracts black guys but isn't attracted to them.
- Complained about not being able to find anyone.
- Her brother was abused by their father starting at age 4.
- And more than once mentioned that she was not wearing underwear and how much sex she expects from whatever man she happens to be dating, but does not allow men to touch her on the first date.

edit:
Just looked up one of the meds she mentioned, Gabapentin. It's used "for treating post-herpetic neuralgia" and anxiety.
:rofl:
God damn am I happy to be married.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Just got home from seeing The Peanut Butter Falcon. I went in knowing absolutely nothing about the movie except it is highly rated on Rotten Tomatoes.

Approve. It was uncomfortable at times, which was part of its point.

Tomorrow morning shall be Mountain Lion since that’s what I do, and because Nick forecasts the dirt to be good.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
160. Shimano if it matters. John might have one though. We're heading up there one day this weekend to get the cassette and we can stop by anyways - Haley will want to see you.

Bike is still in bag.
@6thElement time to batten down the hatches ... big hail incoming :panic:

View attachment 136824
Up in the mtns. That's impressive. How was Golden? Does @6thElement still have a house?
Cassettes and rotor are waiting for your collection, just let me know when.
Wife and I were in a t-storm up north of Yellowstone, she opened the radar app on her phone to check on our current weather and remarked that our house back in CO was about to get nailed.

Back at the house now and can't see any damage, unsure if the hail hit here or just lots of rain as it's still damn underfoot.