Quantcast

︎◆︎⧫︎⧫︎⬧︎ GET UP YOU APES, NOBODY SLEEPS FOREVER GMT MONDAY ︎◆︎⧫︎⧫︎⬧︎

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Went for a 2.5 hour road ride west of Hartford today...kinda terrifying.
b/c traffic? or you didn’t get far enough west to get into the pretty rural part of northwestern ct? farmington/avon area is pretty nice (talcot mtn, penwood park, etc.), if you know where to go...even as close in as some parts of west hartford, although others are a bit sketch

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Going to the town hall to attend a public meeting about some new bullshit traffic measures because school or some such bullshit. God I hate entitled mommas yelling "but think about our children!!". FTS.
...and I was right. :rant:
As opposed to entitled drivers?!

Aren't you the one fighting the gas station in your backyard because "property value"? These mommas should be your natural allies...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Attempted to pick my car up from the auto body shop. They somehow managed to kill my key fob and instead of fixing the backup sensors they just turned them off. So an hour late for work and another bday with the shitty rental car.

Oh and it seems I was engineer of the quarter and I missed my recognition event.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Attempted to pick my car up from the auto body shop. They somehow managed to kill my key fob and instead of fixing the backup sensors they just turned them off. So an hour late for work and another bday with the shitty rental car.

Oh and it seems I was engineer of the quarter and I missed my recognition event.
happy belated, yo! :cheers: