Quantcast

︎●︎◆︎♌︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ◆︎◻︎ on a thursday!♑︎♏︎⧫︎ ♍︎❒︎◆︎■︎

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sitting at trailhead waiting for buddy.
A few hours of punishment to be followed by a pretty busy day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Wife's birthday went off without a hitch, minus her lighting her hair on fire when attempting to blow out the candles. At least not much got singed/burned off. Oopsies!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busy work day today. Might be able to get edging done in one bedroom today between meetings.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, lovelies. I skipped a morning run and/or swim and slept in because I am a lazy sack of shit. I'll sneak out for a yog between meetings this morning. I am mountain biking tonight, believe it or not.

ETA: It feels like Crazy Town at this new job because the new boss actually e-mails the group and tells us to get outside for an hour during the day to enjoy the nice weather.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Busy day ahead. Really need the espresso to kick me into gear. At least I got all the camper /truck stuff done yesterday which just leaves me mowing the front yard this afternoon. I should have a clean slate for not having to do anything but play this weekend

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
one more day to freebies?
Everything but the workbench/radial saw and a large metal cabinet (which I can't clearly identify) are gone. It's all still covered, so I'm pretty sure the ex showed up. The drawers for the workbench are gone too, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's coming back for a second load. So be it if that's what happens. @AngryMetalsmith and @Adventurous are making me second guess having a RAS in the garage anyways. I found a really good plan for a workbench with a built in dust collection unit that I would just need to add some drawers to for what I want.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So I had a Moth between the screen and the window. It was one of those big moths that fly around the streetlights. Well the Cat became aware of it and in a effort to get said Moth. She started running into the window. Very loud and scary as I thought in her rage she would break the window. Mind you its like 3:30 am. I opened the window and the Moth gets out. The Cat goes fucking Nuts chasing the Moth. In a leap she swats the Moth out of the air and in a gymnastic gravity defying maneuver she lands on the Moth. Kills it. And starts chomping on it. Loud crunching noises later she leaves the dead, chewed Moth on the Kitchen floor.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am reading ultrasounds today. The variety in my life is exciting!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Euro trip in full swing. First big stop was Chamonix which was spectacular and we are now in Spain north of Barcelona full escape from cold Danish summer this year. I choose not to bring the bike this time and focus on having fun together with the family and not regretting it as I have done tons of riding this year but scoping out the options for next year like where to go for good riding and what kind of bike to ride (mtb is of course the right answer).

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Euro trip in full swing. First big stop was Chamonix which was spectacular and we are now in Spain north of Barcelona full escape from cold Danish summer this year. I choose not to bring the bike this time and focus on having fun together with the family and not regretting it as I have done tons of riding this year but scoping out the options for next year like where to go for good riding and what kind of bike to ride (mtb is of course the right answer).
SUMMER OF CLAUS! SUMMER OF CLAUS! SUMMER OF CLAUS!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
buddy's bike got stolen last night. brand new bronson. was on his hitch rack in his apartment complex's gated garage. lock got cut while he was taking groceries up and taking a shower. no cameras in the lot.
:stosh:

trying to be productive. the struggle is real.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
buddy's bike got stolen last night. brand new bronson. was on his hitch rack in his apartment complex's gated garage. lock got cut while he was taking groceries up and taking a shower. no cameras in the lot.
:stosh:

trying to be productive. the struggle is real.
Bikes don't stay on racks unless you can see them at all times or there is a New York holding it the the rack. This shouldn't be a hard concept.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
This being one reason I detest hitch racks.
Versus having a very large boxy vehicle and tossing it inside? That's not always an option.

I don't trust the built in cable locks on the hitch racks (or any rack) for anything, though. See @Adventurous 's mishap. If it's out of my sight it has a thick, separate cable lock on it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Versus having a very large boxy vehicle and tossing it inside? That's not always an option.

I don't trust the built in cable locks on the hitch racks (or any rack) for anything, though. See @Adventurous 's mishap. If it's out of my sight it has a thick, separate cable lock on it.
Yea, never again.

Though if I do Ill just put an alligator clip on one end of the cable connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Let the potential thief ride the lightning first.