Quantcast

︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ⓅTues DayⓅ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ [this is the Tuesday one][for real]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got to work a little early and the parking lot on the office side seems to be strangely empty. Did I miss a memo?

Coffee'ing it now.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Put in offers for the piece of property literally next door to Toshi’s parents house up on the hill. It sat on the market for a while because another dude in Cali owned a 0.1 acre portion of the building pad. Finally got a hold of him and am buying both.

hopefully things close escrow in 2 weeks

found a rental house while I build.

in other news,

mounting a crab pot puller on the boat today.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got to work a little early and the parking lot on the office side seems to be strangely empty. Did I miss a memo?

Coffee'ing it now.
maybe you're just early?!

frikken little guy woke up at 5:30 this morning. Je suis the fatigué. :dead:

cold, rainy and grey. doesn't help feeling awake. At least it's a WFH day today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
watching band of brothers for the 900th time. A little rainy today, probably shit for road riding...maybe another mtb but I hate listening to my seatpost

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
No such thing as watching BoB too many times.

Not going to vote.
Not going to do much work.
Am going to go on a long bike ride this afternoon before the potential snow dump tomorrow.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Was up at 5, great workout in, coffee and breakfast in, yet to poop or vote but both happening. Otherwise lots of work and need to swap to snow tires this afternoon because ...
1699366865145.png

... is a comin' tomorrow.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My truck is making me crazy. So about 6 months ago, my left rear blinker/brake light went out. Got new bulbs, still nothing. Turns out fuse 6 in the dash is left rear blinker. Replace fuse, all good. A month ago, left blinker starts hyper flashing again. Check bulbs, good. Check fuse, also good.

Read online about a spot behind the fuse box where a wire rubs through and possibly shorts. I look and don't see anything. Sunday morning, it just works. Wow, that's awesome. Monday morning, hyper flash. WTF?

This morning? It's all good. Can't really troubleshoot it if it's working. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
watching band of brothers for the 900th time. A little rainy today, probably shit for road riding...maybe another mtb but I hate listening to my seatpost
how'd the phone screen go

/me is slinging barium today, doing fluoroscopy in the hospital. rehearsal tonight. I hope I don't suck too much--was weak last rehearsal 2 weeks ago after my Japan travels (without my trumpet, just brought a mouthpiece but that didn't do the trick apparently).

I'd vote. but my wife apparently lost the ballots. go figure.