Riding the baggage carousel.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffeed. :thumb:
took kids to school :thumb:
worked at home on porch in 78* weather :thumb:
met hvac guys, who fixed faulty wiring that was causing the blower to run constantly, for free :thumb:
beer run :thumb:
voted, to keep the crazies at bay :thumb:
snuggles with kitten :thumb:
tacos for dinner? :thumb:
???

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
if we're talking about poop, I had an absolute bowel shaker this morning. I was proud, and my heart/colon felt light.

Also I got my first request to interview (first phone screen tomorrow), so that's kinda neat.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
if we're talking about poop, I had an absolute bowel shaker this morning. I was proud, and my heart/colon felt light.

Also I got my first request to interview (first phone screen tomorrow), so that's kinda neat.
The best is when you get the zoomies after. I hate when it leaves me exhausted and in need of a nap but the day won’t permit a nap so I just gotta work through the sleepy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The best is when you get the zoomies after. I hate when it leaves me exhausted and in need of a nap but the day won’t permit a nap so I just gotta work through the sleepy.
or your legs fall asleep from duration and effort...

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Morning Monkeys.

My truck is making me crazy. So about 6 months ago, my left rear blinker/brake light went out. Got new bulbs, still nothing. Turns out fuse 6 in the dash is left rear blinker. Replace fuse, all good. A month ago, left blinker starts hyper flashing again. Check bulbs, good. Check fuse, also good.

Read online about a spot behind the fuse box where a wire rubs through and possibly shorts. I look and don't see anything. Sunday morning, it just works. Wow, that's awesome. Monday morning, hyper flash. WTF?

This morning? It's all good. Can't really troubleshoot it if it's working. :rofl:
Did you check the blinker fluid?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Kinda disappointing we don’t have a poop smiley or reaction or both, given how often the subject comes up.

EDIT: or even better, a fancy poop emoji with a monocle. Ooh… new Ridemonkey t-shirt design idea?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Front wheel washout when descending trails with almost no dirt under your wheels isn't the best to pick a landing spot as you eject out the front unexpectedly. Still had a couple of thousand feet vert to climb/13 miles to get home.
Screenshot_20231107_170538_Connect.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
this off cycle election gets a meh from me overall so I'll live with the indignity of not having voted
Update: wife found our ballots at 6:25 pm. Filled ‘em out and dropped them off at 6:35, under the 7 pm wire on my way to rehearsal.

IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg

Last edited: