Quantcast

️️‍happy Friday you apes️

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@SkaredShtles nailed it!
When I took ‘em to get rental boots fitted the other week the shop guys were amazed at what good shape they were in. that’s ‘cause i used them a ton for like 3 years and not so much ever since.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
70* and much fun to be had deep in the other pisgah. too bad my legs hate me. did some exploring and some short classic routes. new bike is dope. not too low (heck, 2018 bike’s gonna be lower than a 2009 bike anyway, isn’t it?) and just a few pedal strikes. felt solid as heck taking rock drops at speed. prolly need to switch from 500# spring to 450#.

obligatory shot of the 2650b at the church of his holy gnarliness.
View attachment 127989
That church looks familiar :cheers:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i do it on a slotted broiler sheet, line the lower pan with foil, and bake at 375 for 15 minutes flip bacon, and cook until done (10-15 more minutes, depending on thickness).

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Hmmm, Jenson sent me wrong 100% goggles, with a clear lens instead of a mirror one. The set with the mirror lens would include an extra clear lens as well. The mirror lens alone costs $25. Now Jenson is offering me either to ship the wrong goggles back and then send me the correct item; or they can just send me the mirror lens for extra $5. Are they betting on people hating to waste resources on unnecessary shipping of their shit across the continent multiple times?
/endjenson, there are other options there luckily

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hmmm, Jenson sent me wrong 100% goggles, with a clear lens instead of a mirror one. The set with the mirror lens would include an extra clear lens as well. The mirror lens alone costs $25. Now Jenson is offering me either to ship the wrong goggles back and then send me the correct item; or they can just send me the mirror lens for extra $5. Are they betting on people hating to waste resources on unnecessary shipping of their shit across the continent multiple times?
/endjenson, there are other options there luckily
send that shit back and make them correct it. what they should do is send you the correct lenses and a $5 off coupon for being a satchel of cockbags.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
forgot to mention...it was really noce when i got to the top on little lost cove cliffs today...so i took a 1/2 hour nap up there. :D

view (not my pic)

there’s actually a couple really nice spots up there to hang some hammocks...might need to camp...