Quantcast

。☆✼★ Montag GMT ★✼☆。 :¨·.·¨:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Early start at work, came in and there was already people waiting. Had one computer having connection issues and because I've yet to have a coffee and my brain is still waking up, I started troubleshooting looking at this and that. Only to realize after like 20 minutes that the time is wrong on it. DERP.

Anyways... Man we dumped on with snow last night, but then at some point it started raining. Driveway is now a nice muddy river. Its supposed to be 50 degrees here today and then drop down to 18 by tomorrow. Maybe I should find my ice skates?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

I think it will be kosher for me to work from home today so I am planning on this

021E1C3B-AE0F-4F7B-9647-991E994A7316.jpeg

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
slept like shit.
feel like shit.
bonked my head HARD this morning trying to hand my wife shit.
cafepress cancelled my shit because somethingsomething copyright infringement
here I am at work and I just want to curl up and die. Blargh

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting out of bed involved falling out of bed when legs decided that working was optional today. Whole bunch of sore going on today, but in a good way.

Slow day, only one appt. Rest is going to be spent playing 2 weeks of catch-up and practicing for my sales pitch Wednesday. I never want to do another one of these fucking things again.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Painted the living room and dining room yesterday. Can confirm: painting sucks. But, we're stoked. The new place feels a lot more "us" now that there's some color in here instead of just bare white walls. Now we'll hang all our photos and art and whatnot, and it'll be even more like "us" than it is now.

I should ride today before this series of storms blows through this week. That said, I do live in a donut hole so it's likely that even if the ski area 20 minutes up the road will get plastered (fingers crossed yo!) that we'll still have dry dirt here in town.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Fog soup this morning 50' visibility while transporting my first two clients. Up to 200' now. I have zero motifation for work, I'd rather be fly fishing

Quick breakfast break then back to driving by Braille
I’m on your schedule until Christmas Day. Monday is the only day I won’t be open to the public. Hopefully I can make some money this year.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Celebrated 13 years together with the wife this past weekend. Was nice to get away, but it coincided with the baby having a sleep regression and the dog needing a trip to the vet, so that was fun.

Today I shall recover and tick some things off the to-do list before going back to work tomorrow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave:

Celebrated 13 years together with the wife this past weekend. Was nice to get away, but it coincided with the baby having a sleep regression and the dog needing a trip to the vet, so that was fun.

Today I shall recover and tick some things off the to-do list before going back to work tomorrow.
a vacation with a baby isn't much of a vacation.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
An update: I told people on the daily Teams chat that I was WFH and no one seemed to care. So here I am in my cozy house.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Just won a parking pass to the garage at work...now i can park indoors so the white whale doesn't get snowed on this winter. Tight!

Also, I black fridayed myself some Bont shoes for the roadie and got them all set up last night. I'm hoping they'll alleviate some hot spots that i get from my Giros which are known to be narrow... Not sure it's going to happen as measurements suggest they are really similar. Either way, new toys are cool.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@Adventurous is correct. Highly unused muscles decided to remind me that 0 to full go is not a good transition speed. Haley apparently had a rough time getting going this morning too.