Quantcast

0> Eliminate religion day <0

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went riding, then did very little.
Have spent a couple of hours researching paints and epoxy resins, $460 for materials and paint(less MDF and deadener) to make two small speaker boxes, oof!
Damn things want to sound good.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
goin' skiing, brb

tell us more.
Two ~8L ported enclosures, Purifi 4" mids, Blisema Aluminum tweeters and two Hypex 2ch amplifiers which are good for 500W RMS a side.
I made my last speakers and was no doubt tired when listening to them so I got the shits and ordered better drivers. They sat for two years doing nothing because I ended up being pretty happy with the speakers after some more listening.
But they didn't go loud enough playing the last Top Gun movie so amplifiers were purchased.

New year's reso, less sugar, better sleep and less dumb internet purchases.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went back from my dads town back home y-day. Today cleaning the flat for the GF to come back from a worktrip but ate too much of the inlaws hunters stew and I'm full and sleepy. Kinda a good day even if not much is getting done. Will try to sell my old DJ bike later today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up early to run some errands, picked up many uninspiring goods.

Supposed to rain buckets later, I suppose I should take care of a few things in the house.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Was awoken at 3am with crazy thunder and lightning. More rain today…I guess the outdoors is off the table today. Ima be cranky as fuck by this afternoon..

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Woke up depressed for no reason. Gonna take the skis for a walk, then maybe knock out some resort laps. Hopefully fresh air and exercise will improve my mood.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Busy week featured my HS concert (kids knocked it out of the park) then off to NH for gymnastics and today is our All Star Field Hockey Banquet. Supposed to rain then turn to snow so that should be great. Predicting about a foot of white stuff after the rain today. We shall see.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The last house I’ve built for myself was easily more than 20 years ago so it’s been fun seeing what the kids are using today in the trades and at this point I feel as if I own major stock shares of brands like Milwaukee and dewalt. Just ordered 4 grand worth of automatic taping tools and another 6 grand worth of propex tools. The cordless nail gun and drywall gun segment of tools is pretty remarkable these days.

in other news,

I can buy a box truck with lift gate cheaper than an enclosed trailer

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy

house packed up. We won’t be up again until Jan 5. Got my and Mariko’s ski gear—that’s coming with us to Seattle.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Google translate this. It's probably a more basic and simple recipe so you can google "bigos" to find better ones but this one will work too

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Google translate this. It's probably a more basic and simple recipe so you can google "bigos" to find better ones but this one will work too
:drool: :cheers:

Shipping your child off to @kidwoo seems a bit harsh to me.
Just call it "Winter Acdemy."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river