Quantcast

(~0~)Fiveayembob Monday (~0~)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
1 day without coke.

will be flying into jackson hole for the first time this year....getting a transit van for 950 for two weeks was too good to pass up...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept le terrible, so I decided to call it and get out of bed early. Gonna go run some errands and continue working on the garage with my old man later.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
was awoken at 4 by sick daughter, needed Tylenol and an ice pack. almost back to sleep an hour later when son comes in, has croup. still feverish from flu. got him Tylenol and back in bed, barfed 5 minutes later. cleaned that up, back in bed, barfed again. took him downstairs to relax a bit and be cozy by the fire (kicked it up when I was awake for my daughter), wife decided to go ahead and take him to the ER for his croup. daughter has thankfully slept through all of it, I'm gonna try and catch some zzz while she's still asleep. ugh. at least no work/school today. but neither of them will be going back to school tomorrow.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey bros. observed new year's day today, so still no work. Kids are going mad.

Currently trying to problem solve on the new bike, it's been a laugh. They no longer make either the front nor rear brakes for this thing, and they are special mounts, because of course.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
hey bros. observed new year's day today, so still no work. Kids are going mad.

Currently trying to problem solve on the new bike, it's been a laugh. They no longer make either the front nor rear brakes for this thing, and they are special mounts, because of course.
As most TT bikes are.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Back at work today, after a nice week off.

Outlook is flashing. To open or not open, that is the....well yeah didn't open, posting on teh ridemonkey instead, duh.

Coffeeing it now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

observed NY for us as well so not working for a change

not much on the docket today. Peloton, wash the Land Cruiser, pick up family from airport in the afternoon, eat some Indian food leftovers

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Study and be miserable realizing I have to go back to work tomorrow. Doing my annual spending analysis and realized that there is something way off in my Quicken classifications for the calendar year, so I get to spend time working on that over the next few weeks when I need a brain break from studying. Will probably go to K1 today since Haley has League tomorrow night.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
was awoken at 4 by sick daughter, needed Tylenol and an ice pack. almost back to sleep an hour later when son comes in, has croup. still feverish from flu. got him Tylenol and back in bed, barfed 5 minutes later. cleaned that up, back in bed, barfed again. took him downstairs to relax a bit and be cozy by the fire (kicked it up when I was awake for my daughter), wife decided to go ahead and take him to the ER for his croup. daughter has thankfully slept through all of it, I'm gonna try and catch some zzz while she's still asleep. ugh. at least no work/school today. but neither of them will be going back to school tomorrow.
son tested positive for strep A. currently trying to get an appointment for our daughter, as she has identical symptoms (minus the croup cough)

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
New Year's Day observed over here, no real plans on tap. Going to pick up some heavy things, and then put them back down 5 times for 3 sets, and spend some time with the family.

son tested positive for strep A. currently trying to get an appointment for our daughter, as she has identical symptoms (minus the croup cough)
Damn, man. Hope everyone's better soon.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Study and be miserable realizing I have to go back to work tomorrow. Doing my annual spending analysis and realized that there is something way off in my Quicken classifications for the calendar year, so I get to spend time working on that over the next few weeks when I need a brain break from studying. Will probably go to K1 today since Haley has League tomorrow night.
Mrs Stoney isn't going to be happy if your spending analysis fcukup impacts her Carribean vacation. :p

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mrs Stoney isn't going to be happy if your spending analysis fcukup impacts her Carribean vacation. :p
It won't this is broader stuff, like why is there a $25k expense from when the bank messed up the car payoff and refi, and why are the 401(k) contributions reflecting as income? Those are more classification corrections that I can relatively easily fix. I just need to figure out the right category so that they amounts are pulled from the total spending/income picture, without disappearing from the whole analysis.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Fairly boring start to the NY here...walked to the neighbors for drinks on NYE and then hit up a coworker/friends party yesterday for a couple of hours. Made beef stroganoff with leftover prime rib and it was amazing. Getting ready to head to the rink to see some of my students play Ice Hockey and then grocery pickup when I drop off the youngest at gymnastics. Glad to have the day off to drink coffee and clean up the holiday mess.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Resuming work today. Not fucking around with that covid horseshit. Wearing a Mask.
User name checks out.

Icy fog here. Went to apply brakes and turn into parking lot, kept going straight at same rate of speed. Oops. I have some work to accomplish before the day is over.

16 more greenway miles yesterday. Need MOAR exercise to build back better or something like that.

In other news, I was sad to hear Modest Mouse's drummer passed away. Those tunes carried me through some hard times as I wrangled with my place in life.

That Moscow ID murder suspect was caught in PA. Ted Bundy wannabe. I lived in Moscow for a while and attended WSU, back when I was listening to all that Modest Mouse. Moscow is the Bellingham of Idaho. Pretty fun trails on Moscow Mtn plus all the gravel grinding you can dream of out your doorstep, basically in all directions too.