Quantcast

'06 TLD lids

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
bizutch said:
might I take this time to cast my vote for my new '06 Helmet choice...

hey James...post these on your first post so the newbie clickers see them ASAP!

wish they had orange on that one!

:heart:

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
That plastic thingy comes on the SE moto helmet as well, it's a roost guard. There's not much rearward-trajectory, head-level roost in MTB though, so I think it's there for style points.

Nick, I bet there are other TLD dealers out there who have the helmet in stock.

THEDUDE

Chimp
Dec 27, 2003
I think they look like ass. Nice flames bro, Yah tribal, that will perfectly match my tribal tattoos, Texas football rules, so does west coast choppers! Yah camo that’s about 3 yrs behind the trend, why don’t they make some pink gloves or maybe take a risk and make some lime green gloves

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
I like it and I don't like it. I like how the colors go to gether but like THEDUDE said, lose the flames, they're out of style, or wait they must be in style cuz TLD has them.

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
very very sick helmets. i love my d2. im still not shure i like the razor pait job. it looks a little bit from something out of aladin. still very sweet.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
THEDUDE said:
I think they look like ass. Nice flames bro, Yah tribal, that will perfectly match my tribal tattoos, Texas football rules, so does west coast choppers! Yah camo that’s about 3 yrs behind the trend, why don’t they make some pink gloves or maybe take a risk and make some lime green gloves
hahahahaaa

yeah urban tribal is still pretty big here... :rolleyes:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
James | Go-Ride said:
Behold, the Inferno Carbon.

Edit: trying to fix it, hold your horses.
get rid of the flames...
keep the TLD logo on the top and wording on the side
replace the chrome pike with a Matte black

and you got one killer lid!!! I'm not a big fan of flames...love my 04 Carbon D2...

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Acadian said:
get rid of the flames...
keep the TLD logo on the top and wording on the side
replace the chrome pike with a Matte black

and you got one killer lid!!! I'm not a big fan of flames...love my 04 Carbon D2...
Your messed up. Only road wennies don't like flames. Your kicked out of the DH riders (who want to me Supercross stars) club.

Do you like hot chicks? :confused: