Quantcast

'07/ '08 Turner DHR

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Finally got my new bike. Too bad it's so dreary in sunny SoCal today, these pictures don't do the paint job justice...

Close up of the bottom bracket area, so sweet!

I'll have build pics by Tuesday, but pretty standard.

Fork - '07 sram
shifter- sram
derailleur - sram
brakes - sram
cranks - sram
wheels - mavic

R

Rabie

Sorry for the bad news, but that's probably too much bike for the whoops.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
fork- 07'rock shox
brakes- 07'avid
cranks- 07'truvative
they all just got bought out by sram so there on the general sram websited but are still called rock shox, avid, and truvative.

nice paint man cant wait to see that bad boy built up.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
fork- 07'rock shox
brakes- 07'avid
cranks- 07'truvative
they all just got bought out by sram so there on the general sram websited but are still called rock shox, avid, and truvative.
NO WAY! When did this hapen?! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm just hatin'...

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
Sick frame Rhondes!!! You should have just as much fun riding it as you did making guacamole!!!

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Stu, I'll bring it to the 'tucky so you can gander at it, I could probably do some light DH, but meh, I'll be doing some extreme parking lot DH instead....

Mister Gold, I'll give initial impressions of fit after this weekend. There are going to be some changes though, Cane Creek DB, White Gamut guide, etc.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
2hrs to spare....

Still have a few changes to make, but you get the idea. it's a small, and it's SMALL.

that is freaking awesome... favorite bike i've seen on here in quite some time.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Some new pics

If you're interested, I'll do a ride report as soon as I can. My last bike was an '05 DHr so this should be a good side by side comparison.

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Nice! That head tube is tiny.

If that were my bike i would run the rear der cable along the bottom stay and keep it close to the pivot and minimize flexing. If your worried about the outer getting damaged run it under the chain stay protector.

I have been running mine this way for 2 years on a 04 DHR with no troubles, and Turner were even kind enough to provide the cable guides for this method on the 08 model.

vpfree05

Chimp
May 21, 2006
I'm collecting all the parts for mine right now. But i'm not ordering the frame until July just in case there are some issues arise with it. That thing is awesome looking. Have fun on that baby.

pcbsdusr

Chimp
May 6, 2007
How tall are you?

Can you ask someone to take some pics of you standing on the bike next to a wall or something?

Thanks,

Renato Flórido