Quantcast

12 Days till SNOWSHOE

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Man what are we gonna do without Jamie? Her replacement has some big shoes to fill.

Also, please tell me you remember this, and what occured as a direct result of it.
"Who is this?"
"I think it's Pearl Jam."
"I think you're right."

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Good times Good times!
Best part was I'm pretty sure I was wrong. I don't think it was even Pearl Jam.

Ahh I can't wait to get up to the 'shoe and get some riding in. Bummed that I missed Massanutten so I'm gonna have to make up for it by riding like a fiend. That means stopping stopping 4 or 5 times every run to catch my breath because i'm so out of shape. College is evil.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States

Ahh I can't wait to get up to the 'shoe and get some riding in. Bummed that I missed Massanutten so I'm gonna have to make up for it by riding like a fiend. That means stopping stopping 4 or 5 times every run to catch my breath because i'm so out of shape. College is evil.
I just plan on getting your ass drunk again, and hitch hiking

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC

Wait do you really stop 4 or 5 times a run to catch your breath? What are you 300lbs+

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
Ok my room got booked by "Mr Ridiculous" for opening weekend. But let me know if you're interested in any days in June for $75/night. The price is going up for July and Aug since the western lift will be open. Also my place is not available any race weekends.

Delmar

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
whens is peoples goin down to the shoe? I have some stupit family reunion :banghead:

I may be able to sneak out a daytrip or quick hit... overnight!

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
You mean you canceled the party you PM's me about? Ya know.....Konnaboner's surprise party?

Wow, all I can say is I'm VERY disappointed.....:disgust1:

:p

:D
Shhh. It's still on. We're just gonna have it in the village somewhere. That way if we damage anything, we can just run away and pretend nothing happened.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
i will be up there on friday at some point in time, hopefully in the AM. got to get that new bike smell out of the house (no wise jokes from you, mike). should be a good weekend as long as the weather holds out.

d.tate

Judge Dread
May 22, 2007
The weather channel says 0% chance of rain on Sunday. Are you kidding me? Not only that but only a slight chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. It looks like this could be one hellavu weekend.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
After this week I will really be looking forward to this trip. I hope the weather stays how they are showing it now, sh!t looks good. Cant wait!!!:banana:

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
ride ride Ride Ride RIde RIde RIDe RIDe RIDE RIDE RIDE!!! thats all i want to do that this point. the new bike needs a thrashing or two. AND its looks like the weather is going to be good to boot!!!

cant wait!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride....

At the Shoe!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
The weather channel says 0% chance of rain on Sunday. Are you kidding me? Not only that but only a slight chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. It looks like this could be one hellavu weekend.

So what you are saying is it will rain at night a lot, and then be sloppy like it always is at snowshoe.

I'll be there saturday and sunday lapping out my runs.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
weather reporting for a BIG mountain is pretty much useless since they all seem to create their own weather sometimes... i've been to snowshoe and whiteface with accuweather.com and weather.com forecasts looking promising only to find severe weather storms that only seemed to exist on the mountain. let's all keep our fingers crossed this weekend. it's looking promising!

see you all at the shoe this weekend. i wish i didn't severely sprain my ankle 3 hours ago dirt jumping on some rebuilt stuff at 495, but i will suck it up and ride this weekend anyways.
:cheers:

where's the saturday night party happening? it looks like we will be camping out with the bears. we need some camping debauchery in honor of the non-US OPEN weekend riders!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
I miss the exploder. At least we can haul ass to snowshoe in the AM.
i don't miss asphalt wrestling you with a fresh 3 week old type 3/4 separated shoulder... although having i heart c*ck written in mustard on the hood has to be one of the exploder's greatest memories! i promise i won't do the same to your current car. i have too much respect it... it's not a ford :biggrin:

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
i swear to jebus mobius, if you don't quit whining i'm-a bitch slap you through my computer!

for all who are going to Snowshoe, be grateful that you have the financial ability to own a bike (that works and isn't cracked) and the awesome chance to go ride some of the best trails on the right coast!

have fun!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
i swear to jebus mobius, if you don't quit whining i'm-a bitch slap you through my computer!

for all who are going to Snowshoe, be grateful that you have the financial ability to own a bike (that works and isn't cracked) and the awesome chance to go ride some of the best trails on the right coast!

have fun!
What is it like going through life as a retarded step child?