Quantcast

2 Good words to end the week!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Fathead said:
I just had to bring this thread back to share: I smelled that s%!t last week in a community college class I teach. At first I was thinking, "what the hell? where's the dancer?" then I took a good look at the middle of the first row. . . yup, there she is.

I hope I can go the whole semester without calling it out. Gotta stay perfeshunal.

WOW! That is SOOO RARE!!! A Stripper that is ACTUALLY IN SCHOOL!!!

AND WE HAVE AN EYE WITNESS HERE! :thumb:

I never could understand why they always lie about sh!t like that. Finally I told this one girl, I don't care that you got your med. assistant degree from wherever.........I'm just here to see you naked.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
DVNT said:
WOW! That is SOOO RARE!!! A Stripper that is ACTUALLY IN SCHOOL!!!
I don't know how rare it is, but it's not the first I've seen. . . the first was a trip 'cuz she would wear a jacket w/the club's name on it, and her pager would blow up in class. I had 17yo dudes in there w/eyes like frisbees.

DVNT said:
Finally I told this one girl, I don't care that you got your med. assistant degree from wherever.........I'm just here to see you naked.
Yah, you can say that in the club. . . I'm not 'posta say that to 'em in class :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Fathead said:
I don't know how rare it is, but it's not the first I've seen. . . the first was a trip 'cuz she would wear a jacket w/the club's name on it, and her pager would blow up in class. I had 17yo dudes in there w/eyes like frisbees.
I should of gone to your school! At App. state we were lucky if the ladies shaved their Arm pits.