just letting anyone here know about availability on bcd's
for next year. good for me, bad for someone who doesn't
get in quick.

alex

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
Dude CBJ, look at the link in your info....don't say hes spamming when your doing it just as flagrantly, and I'm sure there are 3 other people on this board who want one and appreciate the update so they know where they stand, get off his back. He is one of the few small companies thats actually still floating and promoting the sport really well...sorry that was excessive but you get the point

lanman said:
Dude CBJ, look at the link in your info....don't say hes spamming when your doing it just as flagrantly, and I'm sure there are 3 other people on this board who want one and appreciate the update so they know where they stand, get off his back. He is one of the few small companies thats actually still floating and promoting the sport really well...sorry that was excessive but you get the point
please stop brown nosing

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
oh god, nick seriously bought one. Atleast he finally decided on a bike! That kid changed his mind every week. Hopefully it works out well for him, if he keeps it for a few seasons youll have another seriouse ripper representin.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
lanman said:
you won't get a bike for free. Nice try tho. :rolleyes:

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
right...I'm just saying its stupid to call someone out for spamming when you are doing the same...seemed kind of logical...sorry...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Stupid I don't know about that. To me there is a big difference between what you have in your signature and then making a thread advertising something.

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Transcend said:
Hell, i didn't even know he made 5 bikes a year to be honest. I still remember his crazy PVC Dh fork i saw at ste anne in 97. That scared me.

You have any pictures of this fork. It sounds interesting?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Transcend said:
Hell, i didn't even know he made 5 bikes a year to be honest. I still remember his crazy PVC Dh fork i saw at ste anne in 97. That scared me.
you and me BOTH!

not pvc lol but super thin wall alum.
so thin it was hard to see where the slider went into
each other.

thanks for the support ya'll

edit: it actually looks like it is flexing from the brake forces :rolleyes:

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
I love how no one jumps all over stoneys back for making the exact same comment as me, guess I don't have the minimum amount of posts to say what I want...

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
ha I'm only 19, so I've never had a "real" job, but I know what your saying. I'm just bitter about how posts I make have never really gotten real answers and also stuff like this happening, but it's not like I care that much...it's an internet message board :rolleyes: :p

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
lanman said:
ha I'm only 19, so I've never had a "real" job, but I know what your saying. I'm just bitter about how posts I make have never really gotten real answers and also stuff like this happening, but it's not like I care that much...it's an internet message board :rolleyes: :p
19 years old never had a real job? dayum...

it's just that I've had jobs since I was 10..

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
Mannnn, alright I have been working since I was 14, 3 years at a convenience store, 3 years as a janitor (still work as that full time in the summer), and now I've worked about a year at a bike shop...so I have worked since I was 14. I mean I haven't had a job in an office or a situation where I have really been like the bottom of the rung and have no respect or stuff like that, they're jobs where I more or less start at the same level as everyone else, because they are simple jobs for the most part.

lanman said:
Mannnn, alright I have been working since I was 14, 3 years at a convenience store, 3 years as a janitor (still work as that full time in the summer), and now I've worked about a year at a bike shop...so I have worked since I was 14. I mean I haven't had a job in an office or a situation where I have really been like the bottom of the rung and have no respect or stuff like that, they're jobs where I more or less start at the same level as everyone else, because they are simple jobs for the most part.
Where do you work that the janitor is not the bottom rung?

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
caboverpete said:
Where do you work that the janitor is not the bottom rung?
Why did I even bother trying to help someone out?? :confused: My god, obviously thats the bottom of the rung, but as far as being at the bottom of the rung in employee rankings....it's not that difficult of a concept, there isnt really that type of ranking where I work, every janitor is pretty much on the same level, I'm just ending this because it has just got out of hand, seriously :rolleyes:

lanman said:
Why did I even bother trying to help someone out?? :confused: My god, obviously thats the bottom of the rung, but as far as being at the bottom of the rung in employee rankings....it's not that difficult of a concept, there isnt really that type of ranking where I work, every janitor is pretty much on the same level, I'm just ending this because it has just got out of hand, seriously :rolleyes:
i thought only old janitors were grumpy

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
lanman said:
I mean I haven't had a job in an office .....
everyone knows that office jobs arent actually real jobs...

btw, even if your job title is the same, being new means your at the bottom rung, if only socially, which is the context at hand....

btw2, only when you're turbo'ed can you start jerking people around

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
Hey alex You should stop in austin and check out are Dj when you go to that show in Htown. sent u a pm.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Alex, I have two comments;
1. Patalano actually bought one, dear god. Babblefish doesn't work translating his email, i tried.

B. Your homemade fork most likely worked better than the RISSE fork Fraser was riding at the time.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
SuspectDevice said:
Alex, I have two comments;
1. Patalano actually bought one, dear god. Babblefish doesn't work translating his email, i tried.

B. Your homemade fork most likely worked better than the RISSE fork Fraser was riding at the time.
Actually I believe i was on a 6" boxxer back then.
:mumble:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
lanman said:

Dont' fret it man... they are just giving you sh1t.

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Congrats BCD. That is great. I am all for the small company. That is why I bought an Endless and why I won't go to Starbucks, but the local mom and pop stand instead.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Acadian said:
19 years old never had a real job? dayum...

it's just that I've had jobs since I was 10..
10?! crap....no child labor laws in Canadia?

i was 13 when i got my first job, bus boy. quit 'cause i was accused of stealing pennies off tables. no ****. the cheapest meal at the restaurant was $15. and i was accused of stealing pennies. i was actually putting butter packets in my apron to take them to the kitchen.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
the Inbred said:
10?! crap....no child labor laws in Canadia?

i was 13 when i got my first job, bus boy. quit 'cause i was accused of stealing pennies off tables. no ****. the cheapest meal at the restaurant was $15. and i was accused of stealing pennies. i was actually putting butter packets in my apron to take them to the kitchen.
I started working summer jobs when I was like 9, doing yard work for the neighbors, so I could pay for some of my Hockey gear and fees...I've never had a summer off since.

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
Sucky, i don't know what i'd do if my summers had all been like this past one (first full time jobs). Probably go bananas. I need my summers.

hey how many posts do i have? I wonder if that explains ... nahh

RD3

Monkey
Nov 30, 2003
PA
bcd said:
just letting anyone here know about availability on bcd's
for next year. good for me, bad for someone who doesn't
get in quick.

alex
I'll take one...wait I already have an inedible... :)

Looks like you have some nice improvements planned for them next year. It will be cool to see the next version of inedible.
http://bcdracing.com/edible/edible.htm