Quantcast

2005 soul cycles

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
-Yes our team is sponsored by them.
-Decals will be removed however I am probably going to get something custom made up to replace them, I just don't like how cheesey these are and the looks of them, you can hardly tell what it says, let alone... its just the bike name, not the company. I'd think the company would be more important
-Photo of the headbadge is below

Here she is so far... hippiekai and I went down to the shop he works at (Kulshan) and he helped me get some more work done on her today. The BB needed chasing, couldn't even slide the thing in without chasing it. I still need to get rim tape, true the rear wheel, get a scewer for the rear, shorten the brake lines and rebleed them then put tires on it and I am set to go. Hoping to have it all done the first of the week, I just keep forgetting stuff.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I have a 2.5 mobster on mine right now and its pretty close.

Pluto, You suck. My fork wont be here for a while...............

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Haha yeah... I got lucky with the fork.

The frame came with the seatpost and seatpost clamp, not the headset.

Allen @ DropNZone.com hooked me up with the rest of the parts. He kicks ass!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Ok so its all done. Last of the photos!

There she is all built up. Unfortunately its like a monsoon outside so I won't be riding it this afternoon/evening but hopefully tomorrow I can take her for a spin.

Thanks to Allen @ DropNZone for hooking me up with all the parts and Soul Cycles for the kick butt frame!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
mplutodh1 said:
Yup COmtbiker12 is right, its a 15.5"
I think that a good way to compare the 15/18" frames as far as how different they are in sizing would be to compare them to a small and large P bike, just as far as how most people can fit either but depending on what your main goal is will help you decide which one you want.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
COmtbiker12 said:
That's the 15" one. The 18" ones are larger and don't have the straight line of toptube/seatstays.
I had actually just noticed that Biggin's '04 (posted on first page of this thread) looked closer to the posted '05 than mine, and had come to that conclusion... but thanks for verifying it! :thumb:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'm waiting on an Avid brake adaptor for a manitou fork. They are going to ship with out it so at least I can start building. Anybody have one laying around for a 203mm mech brake?

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
jdschall said:
I'm waiting on an Avid brake adaptor for a manitou fork. They are going to ship with out it so at least I can start building. Anybody have one laying around for a 203mm mech brake?
I have one for $12 shipped.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Anyone else not getting the pics to load on the sponsored members page?

All I'm getting is :redX: :redX: :redX: :mad: :confused:

Edit: All Better! :thumb:

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
my frame came while i was out riding today and i got it built up tonight!!!! it rides awesome up and down my block. the frame is in postal blue and i think that i am gonna have to go and match my headset with some hubs.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
how many people are on the scrap sponsorship? ive got the scud sponsorship and am not seeing any pics on the sponsored riders page.