Quantcast

2006 Sunday WC with modification

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The bike was build today with different fork and shock the rest is stock. The proud owner is Fast Guy Ken Walter aka Woof:

The reflector will stay on the bike as the Sunday pedals so good Ken take it to and from work :blah:

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
That looks soooo tight. So its basicaly a 2006 wc with the 2005 shock and fork? Interesting choice, can't wait to order mine!

Dan

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Beautiful, I remeber when my Sunday had the new look to it, those were the good ol days, all four days ago:D :thumb:

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
couple things i just realized

1. you took the rebound adjuster of the shock any particular reason, I also find it easier to just do it with an allen

2. you might want to unclip the second brake zip tie on the chainstay, relieve some pressure on the hose

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
Thanks all.. Yea and I can't wait to dirty her up a bit. Lot's of little adjustments to make still. The big part was getting her home and saving up the bucks. --- Thanks cbj, now I'm happy,,,, & Gerald at Racers Edge in Brooklyn for being most excellent.

Just a quick observation;; I know there are posts all over about it and I usually just zip right past them but the friendly, helpful & knowledgeable service I received at Racers Edge was amazing. I'm a long time mail order junkie but being a first time customer in a not so local shop with that kind of treatment really makes me want to get back and support my LBS. ---Ken

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
konahucker43 said:
if he wants to beat me he does. haahahaha
I'm not worried. I'll just wait for you to fall, lose your glasses or drink to much gatoraid......:)

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Ian Collins said:
isn't that an 05?.....it's got a 5th and the old link.....
just so you know...06 Factory Framekits will come with 5th's and not DHX's.

if they stick to the specs...06 WC and Elite bikes SHOULD have DHX's

jungle

Monkey
Jan 11, 2006
In Australia, the bikes i have seen here come spec'ed as follows:
Sunday team comes with a 5th 3 way
elite comes with a DHX5.0
WC comes with a DHX5.0

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Hot damn!

All of these pics are making me melt in my chair waiting for my Sunday. Its supposed to come tommorow but since I came down the flu a few days ago I don't know if I will be able to put it together.

Dan

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Hot damn!

All of these pics are making me melt in my chair waiting for my Sunday. Its supposed to come tommorow but since I came down the flu a few days ago I don't know if I will be able to put it together.

just enough time for you to decide you want something else . . . .

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
Allright Danish! Nice JOB. I got wood. Looks like i'm the odd man out when I ride with you and Ken. Congrats lad, just a short time to go till the season starts.

P.S I got a job so I wont be a baby next time we talk.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
Wowww, That bike is going to look freaking awesome when I fly past you :D . I would make one small change. The bike would look much better with my 05 boxxer just in case you want to trade:o:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
dw said:
that is just awesome Claus. Such a great overall combination.
Thanks Dave I have made carefull adjustments to fit the bike and my riding style (or the lack of). The Boxxer is light and easy to lift and with the DHX it sprint like my old 222. I am not always smooth enough on the rocks so I run 165mm Profiles so I have the options to pedal more and last the 2.5 Kendas tubeless are great for Diablo.

I am so happy to start the season with a ready to ride bike with a tested setup.