Quantcast

2006 - Year of the Ugly Bike

wooley_89

Chimp
Feb 17, 2005
that paint job would be ****ing rad on any other bike.

the only problem is its a **** frame thats ugly as well, its got cable disck brakes AND worst of all its got boxxers!

hehe, MARZOCCHI PRIDE! :) lol

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
the bottom bracket on that bike looks way too high. it must be one of those crazy gnar hucking bikes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
MtnbikeMike said:
I got this one:
good quoting skills :D . hit reload on that page and prepare for seconds, if not minutes, of amusement

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
They should have stuck with a solid colour IMHO. Dark blue with black components would have looked pretty good.

Or maybe... rootbeer :D j/k

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Vin diesel page said:
Saying the words "MOLAKUM, VORADEUS, GLORKANO!" will turn his skin bright green for 20 minutes. You can do this up to 6 times a day.
Vin diesel page said:
When Vin Diesel died, the last word he uttered was "Sled". That puzzled a lot of people, because Vin was allergic to snow. After a thorough investigation, it was discovered that "Sled" was the name of a rose bud he was cultivating at the time.
Vin diesel page said:
Vin Diesel can watch a season of "24" in just three hours.
Vin diesel page said:
The dinosaurs went extinct after Vin Diesel told God he thought the dinosaurs were "a mother****ing stupid idea...dumbass." God was embarrased and killed off all the dinosaurs. Then, Vin Diesel gave back God's bong.
Vin diesel page said:
Vin Diesel was once attacked by thousands of ninjas seeking to pry the answer as to why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch from his head. Vin Diesel murdered them all, ground them up, and put them in his Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

That is the single greatest page ever.....

Feb 3, 2002
aus
somehow it doesnt look like anything GT is producing at the moment, and the components are old. where as if it was a prototype it would have modern products on it

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ass. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water...Into Blood".
i knew it!!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
single pivot,
RS Super Deluxe, unstickered,
Cheapo taiwan Mechanicals,
and a sticker kit that says "Zaskar" which is a hardtail.

Somebody's fooling, but they've done well, it looks like the new gt ydrive

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dirtjumpP.1 said:
better yet, why does it have mechs on it?

i dont think this is a 2006 bike... in fact, i think its kind of old

Hayes mechs at that. :rolleyes:

Kudos to who ever did that sweet routing job. :nope:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Back in the day, before he was a movie star, Sean Connery was trying to take over the world. He was foiled by Vin Diesel and a masked kid who later rapped about his experiences. This kid is known as Will Smith.
OKOKOK

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Wait:

After going back in time to single-handedly lead the Greek army to victory at the Battle of Thermopylae, Vin Diesel corraled all the remaining Persian soldiers into a straight line and impaled them all through the gut with his enormous penis. He then used their corpses to kick around the disembodied heads littering the battlefield, thus inventing the sport of foosball.
...they just won't STOP!!!

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Sandwich said:
single pivot,
RS Super Deluxe, unstickered,
Cheapo taiwan Mechanicals,
and a sticker kit that says "Zaskar" which is a hardtail.

Somebody's fooling, but they've done well, it looks like the new gt ydrive

those frames are sold here for about 70usd, and for another 15 you get your own plastic shock-mockup to go with it.

I think the front end looks like a worked over M1, and as for age, it can't be too old, b/c the double tracks havn't been out too long!!! :nuts:
As for the lowend parts, C'MON, Think aboudit(GT is owned by pacific)!!! :nuts:
As for the suspension, does this mean that GT is finally pulling their heads outta their A$$E$, and gettin' away from that stupid I-DRIVE??? YAEEEEEEEE, LET REJOICE!!! :nopity:
the rear shock, tho it does look like an old rockshox, it reminds me more of the small company PROSHOCK(hence china based)... :monkey: