Quantcast

2007 Northstar Annual Watch The Snow Melt Cam Is Here!!!!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I still think they should fire up the nuclear reactor inside Mt Pluto and let some of the steam vent out....

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yay! I talked to the reps at the Seaotter and they assured me that the new irrigated trail is going to happen and that its going to be sick. I'm so pumped to ride there this summer.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Yay! I talked to the reps at the Seaotter and they assured me that the new irrigated trail is going to happen and that its going to be sick. I'm so pumped to ride there this summer.
Your "pumped" about the irrigated trail ehh?:monkeydance:

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
yeah. and at their booth they gave $30 off season passes + the $100 credit for 2 summers ago = a very very reasonably priced summer season pass.

Low_b

Monkey
Mar 27, 2002
Them thar Foothills
Hey Brian,

Yup, I'm gonna use my discount coupon from 2 seasons ago for a pass.
I'll be riding my PX. No more Karpiel for me. Well actually we still have a disco sitting around here so I might break it out once in a while.

I havent ridden in 6 months. I was shuttling in the fall down in auburn.

I'm looking forward to get back to the N* and hanging with all the old bros!!

Hope to see you there!!

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!
does anyone that had a 2005 season pass remember the 2 discounts they promised us? i still have the letter for a $50 discount for the park closing early, and i seem to remember something about another $50 off for the park closing completely in 2006.
i just emailed the PR people and i'm waiting for a response.

Hey Brian,

Yup, I'm gonna use my discount coupon from 2 seasons ago for a pass.
I'll be riding my PX. No more Karpiel for me. Well actually we still have a disco sitting around here so I might break it out once in a while.

I havent ridden in 6 months. I was shuttling in the fall down in auburn.

I'm looking forward to get back to the N* and hanging with all the old bros!!

Hope to see you there!!
Great Brian! Been too long since I've seen ya on your bike.
I heard something about some stuff in your neck of the woods, riding wise. Know anything about it? Ran into a guy I knew 7yrs ago and offloaded my Disco to and he was telling me something was up.:twitch:

DraVen

Chimp
Jul 2, 2006
Sac.
hey guys im trying to see if there is anyone that would want to go in with me and maybe a couple others on a room for 2 nights at N*.. july 6th and 7th.. let me know so thats friday and saturday nights...

systmrocks99

Chimp
Jan 13, 2007
I just looked at northstar's website and the got some new pics of a new trail called gypsy. Looks pretty fun.