Quantcast

2007 Northstar Annual Watch The Snow Melt Cam Is Here!!!!!!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Live Wire, Gypsy and Boondocks are all off to the side there.
Is the Tahoe Zephyr Express lift gonna be running? (please say yes)

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Love your new sig. I was literally thinking the same thing about thirty seconds ago.
(no offense to Brian of course...)
Inspired by the thread in DH that turned into and absolute sh*tstorm:busted:

I'll be there opening weekend, rockin the Shocker and hunting for MILF's!:clapping:

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
i get the feeling that N* is going to be slammed with riders on the
29th. it's going to be great. haven't been there since 2005, is the parking going to be ample enough?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I have a bunch a lift tickets for Sat due to a botched stay and play deal (long story) $20 each, I got 5 of em. Please help!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Boondocks got rerouted about a third of the way down.

That's what I and a few others have been working on part time.
Just keep in mind it's not done yet. We've got more work to do (mostly wood features)

Livewire hasn't even been started and gypsy is finished.

zephyr will be running

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
i heard it was going to snow on the 29th and they were going to shut down the lifts......... I HATE ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up Brian well if you dont already no i broke myself off at the last CHDH and i cant ride until mid July..

But hey I will be at the race on Sunday to support my bros..

I will have my cow bell so beware its loud and it will make you crash
ha ha ... WELCOME TO MY HELL.

See all ya there. Just look for the only sad guy with a cast on Thats me Just come by and give a get well soon..

Marc.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
i heard it was going to snow on the 29th and they were going to shut down the lifts......... I HATE ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up Brian well if you dont already no i broke myself off at the last CHDH and i cant ride until mid July..

But hey I will be at the race on Sunday to support my bros..

I will have my cow bell so beware its loud and it will make you crash
ha ha ... WELCOME TO MY HELL.

See all ya there. Just look for the only sad guy with a cast on That's me Just come by and give a get well soon..

Marc.
Sorry to hear that Marc, I won't be racing on Sun, just riding fri & sat. Hope to see you there later this season, heal quick:thumb:

Boondocks got rerouted about a third of the way down.

That's what I and a few others have been working on part time.
Just keep in mind it's not done yet. We've got more work to do (mostly wood features)

Livewire hasn't even been started and gypsy is finished.

zephyr will be running
So wait, Livewire is being pimped to get people jazzed to get up there, and it's not even started?!?! :plthumbsdown: Get to work slacker!! j/k woo, thanks for the update.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
How's the weather/fire situation up there? Anyone?

I'm not inclined to inhale 6 lbs. of smoke and ash.

Then again, if Northstar WAS on fire, I'd still ride it. It'd make for some sweet photos.

benjaminj

mr. amy
Mar 21, 2007
so. tahoe
How's the weather/fire situation up there? Anyone?

I'm not inclined to inhale 6 lbs. of smoke and ash.

Then again, if Northstar WAS on fire, I'd still ride it. It'd make for some sweet photos.
Northstar's over 30 miles from the fire, it's the dust there that will give you a respitory infection...
We've done 10+ mile trail rides the last 2 evenings here on the south shore and my house is only 4 miles from the fire... the smoke is not oppresive. Come on up to Tahoe, spend your money locally and ride!

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait
i can't wait

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
smoke is all clear. there was another fire on the north shore yesturday to go along with south shores big one. but today it was breezy and clear at northstar all day. you all should be stoked with all the good riding tomorrow thanks to the trail crew who busted ass all week and put in another 10 hour day today to get things ready for you. also check out the new skills developement area at the base of vista with the double long log ride, super fun tetortoter(sp?), and try to link the first box with the dog house box to the log ride if you dare.

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
oh man its so close i can taste it. the dirt i mean, i can already feel it in my mouth. it's going to be awesome! so who else will be going opening day? come up and say hi to us. i'm on a blue 2005 coiler, morethanjake is riding a black transition dirtbag and freerdr4life is rockin the bullit.