Quantcast

2008 Specialized Pics

Biter

Chimp
Jun 23, 2006
I like the paint this year. The SX-trail frame's paint is pretty sweet. I like it when a bike has a unique paint job.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I like the paint this year too. This isnt a GQ or Style Network forum. I bet those of you that are crying about the colors put gel in your hair and iron your shirts.

For those of us without fauxhawks, dress shirts or even irons.... embrace the uglyness!

In seriousness, to each his own. I like the SX and Enduro SL paint in white orange black and yellow. This is why icecream comes in multiple flavors..... Lately Ive been digging on the 'in-your-face' style paint jobs.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Looks like they were designed by blind autistic kids with aids, glacoma, multiple sclerosis, who had their fingers cut off by an abusive alcoholic father married to an anorexic mother with body image problems who never took an interest in her child's education or general develpment.
World class

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
saw some kid with an all black sxt today that did that sx type square print on the front triangle by the seat tube with neon orange tape and it looked aweosme.

on a more serious note my demo 7 is the best riding bike ever