Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:rofl:

How is it? Never tried it.
It's decent for an IPA in a can. :) I bought it for the beer can chicken I made last night. Sure I could have used a bottled beer I already had and poured it into a can, but what fun is that? So I bought the Sea Hag and a sixer of 2010 Celebration Ale. :)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Oh, and I didn't draft Hillis. Waiver wire pickup. My draft sucked, but between him and Mike Vick I've made some clutch free agent pick ups.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Clipboard Jesus starting for the Seahawks today...I don't think we have a third qb so the O-line better do a good job of protecting Whitehurst from the Giants D...great...just great...
Protecting Whitehurst doesn't look like it will be an issue as the offense isn't on the field for more than 40 seconds per series.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I think it's safe for the cowboys players to start booking their golf dates for this post season.

Though being a Giants fan, I'm enjoying every moment of them stinking the joint up on a massive scale.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Jerry Jones (for the past 5 weeks...): "Wade's job is not in question."
Jerry Jones (today): "Jason Garrett is our new head coach."

And Wade has a .607 win percentage with the 'boys...tied only with...uh...oh yeah, Tom Landry. Good show, sir. Good show.

I got a mass repping of Cowboy fans here if they win next week with the Garrett coached-Kitna led team.

Kitna...BWahaahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!