Quantcast

2012 team rumour and speculation

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
It is difficult for me to agree with kidwoo more, but I don't want to cramp his style by copying him. He's doing pretty well. So I'll just add, what he said.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
I wont be running spikes for a longggg time here in the desert! Love it here, shorts and T-shirt! F you east coast!

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I'm glad my life isn't so boring as to be concerned about the minute details of pro sponsorship deals....pow shredding this morning was awesome though!
You guys got pow? Damn, I am still digging waiting for snow to shut me down. My board is waxed and waiting but I couldn't say no to a new line and a big excavator.

It's getting cold up there.

But we managed to build some jumps.

Sorry for the interruption, back to speculating.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ben is it even possible to shape anything <0 degrees? I tried doing it a couple of times and while digging was hard it was possible. The shaping part was PITA.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Ben is it even possible to shape anything <0 degrees? I tried doing it a couple of times and while digging was hard it was possible. The shaping part was PITA.
With a digger it almost works because you can get down to the unfrozen dirt and use that for shaping. It is definitely the worst conditions I have ever worked in but we are making it work. Maybe we will get shut down this weekend with a little storm.

P.S. The Scott team will be announced soon.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
No time for pow untill christmas but after the art of flight premiere I cant wait.

btw. Ben are you going to own a cheese bike as well? ;)

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
With a digger it almost works because you can get down to the unfrozen dirt and use that for shaping. It is definitely the worst conditions I have ever worked in but we are making it work. Maybe we will get shut down this weekend with a little storm.

P.S. The Scott team will be announced soon.
Brendog on a Gambler with Full SRAM kit....

Cheers

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Does that mean no pow for Europe this year again?! :panic:
Probably there will be quite enough in Soelden as allways if you are willing to walk a bit. Though I wasn't there this year. Last year there was pow in April there so it's a shure spot for me.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
la nina v2 is definitely smashing the PNW! Whistler's ~110cm in the past 7 days, including 20 yesterday and 63 the day before, I like it when we have fast season changes!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
but seriously, props to fairclaugh for making the step out from under the shadow of hill, and becoming the anchor of a team of his own. Its thrilling news.

Feb 9, 2010
Slow Cal
Wait, which Scott is he riding for? I Googled it and I couldn't figure it out.

Which company is it?

The paper towels?

The grass seed?

The stock trading?

I'm confused :confused:

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
lookit all them brands! this scott guys is some kind of business genius. no wonder he named his own mountain bike team after himself.