> 28 Yerp 82 <

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:wave:

I am traffic.
Low spark of the high heeled boys?

Espresso then I'm off to do battle with idiots on the highways.

This weekend is already shot. I have to pick up my wifes young horse in Wilton by Sacramento early Saturday am then drive it to SOCAL, (Temecula) and drop it off with a trainer then rip back up on Sunday morning. Oh and three weeks from no I have to go back to Temecula and bring the horse back up to our home barn. Kill me now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Low spark of the high heeled boys?

Espresso then I'm off to do battle with idiots on the highways.

This weekend is already shot. I have to pick up my wifes young horse in Wilton by Sacramento early Saturday am then drive it to SOCAL, (Temecula) and drop it off with a trainer then rip back up on Sunday morning. Oh and three weeks from no I have to go back to Temecula and bring the horse back up to our home barn. Kill me now.
Get a horse they said...

Here. Parents get here for the wknd at 130.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Coffee it up, friends! All of my runs this week have sucked but this morning wasn't quite as awful. 22 degrees actually felt pleasant. My flashing vest broke though, which made me sad. I've got to e-mail them about a repair or if it even worth it for a $50 vest.

18-24” this weekend. Gonna be lit
Same storm, but we are in the 12-20" zone. roffles

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
woke up to surprise snow system passing through, supposed to get an inch by lunch. still getting snow from the nor'easter later. fire, coffee, work. need to make a beer run today.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
A blizzard you say? I seem to have enough of everything but coffee and beer. PANIC MODE

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all.

Not working today besides one work related call.

Then two recruiting calls, Matsuhisa takeout for dinner (elder kid’s birthday request), and driving up to the mountains after dinner. Seeing if that lets one dodge more traffic than our prior pre-dinner approach.