Quantcast

4 day roadtrip ideas (trail riding) for this summer

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i don't doubt that skooks, and they are not goods; based on yr photos they are greats.

just too far to travel for a sub-week visit.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
really, state college PA? what's around there?

are there any peeler bars in SLC? you figure dombrowski and hastings might be disappointed otherwise.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Brian HCM#1 said:
Tim, make another N* trip:thumb:
i've already gotten my 4 weeks of vacation spoken for, amazingly enough. burned a week in FLA last week, am going to visit my sister-in-law in Rome in June, we've got our annual week @ mt washington NH, and then spending a week w/ my brother and family in SC. damn, even if i had more time i'd be short of $.

my long-range plan for '07 is whistler...:drool:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Narlus, i cant believe brungeman hasnt piped in yet (i didnt read the thread either)...If you are taking a roadtrip and it takes you anywhere near Pittsburgh you should stop in and ride with us. We have some great local rides as well as rides east of here in the mtns...Just shoot either of us a PM with a few weeks notice and we can put somethign together for you...:thumb:

PS im sitting in the boston airport, after driving around Gloucster i realized how much good riding i am missing in the MA area. I gotta get back up here...