Quantcast

666 Fry Day 999

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Of course your mind naturally goes straight to touching another dude's wang.
Naw, I was just talking about his pants. If I were to imply you'd give the wang a yank then I'd have asked "did he cum or what?"

:D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm beering now.

Need to trace down a creak in my crank or pedal. Should be a 2 beer job, but I assume like normal it'll be a complete bike tear down.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Random different places around the bead. They change. The tires and rims have been repeatedly scrubbed, new valve stems installed, etc.
It seems like the pressure is too high for the sealant (I ran them for a few hundred miles last fall with no sealant at all). My friend who is a mechanic for Team Giant helped me today, still we are perplexed. He suggested a new tire...that seems drastic.
He doesn't have to pay for such things...

Random different places around the bead. They change. The tires and rims have been repeatedly scrubbed, new valve stems installed, etc.
It seems like the pressure is too high for the sealant (I ran them for a few hundred miles last fall with no sealant at all). My friend who is a mechanic for Team Giant helped me today, still we are perplexed. He suggested a new tire...that seems drastic.
He doesn't have to pay for such things...
Carefully sandpaper bead to remove flash?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
We actually built up the rim bed with gorilla tape, that allowed it to (more or less) seal, but now it is a slow leak. Maybe I'll fill up the bathtub and see exactly where it is leaking now.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We actually built up the rim bed with gorilla tape, that allowed it to (more or less) seal, but now it is a slow leak. Maybe I'll fill up the bathtub and see exactly where it is leaking now.
soapy water onto the bead and valve.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
gonna try and find some trout after work with the lady's girls. if we dont find any we can hit the kiddie pond (good thing about having the kiddos in tow) & certainly pull out some monsters for dinner. :rofl:
let the lady find your trout after the girls go to bed early.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
let the lady find your trout after the girls go to bed early.
taking the trout to tuna town? oh, she has no shame. the house has hardwood floors, our bedroom is on the ground floor & the girls stay on the third level. Can hear them coming with plenty of warning. :brows: