• Other

Votes: 38 70.4%

• Total voters

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
lovebunny said:
i dunno im sober quite a bit when i do that kinda stuff
If you don't add to this next week with something involving dog poo, I will be very disappointed.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
lovebunny said:
ohhh man. i forgot to tell everyone the best part of my job. we have a whoooole dumpster full of dog sh!t at my work and i know the combination to open it
They have webcams and lock the poop in a vault? Jesus Christ man. :nonono:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I hate to admit it, but from 5th through 10th grades, I did ALL those things listed and then a lot more in the other category...nothing really hateful or mean but I got into a LOT of mischief involving improvised munitions...usually after raiding my dad's bar for another 4/5 of liquor. It was not until discovering the sweet leaf in 10th grade that I finally mellowed out and stopped being such a punk. Ahhh the misadventures of foolish youth...

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Alfred said:
They have webcams and lock the poop in a vault? Jesus Christ man. :nonono:
well the real reason for the webcams is our"high profile" dogs. theyre the ones that work for the US customs and FBI and all that jazz. and the poops jsut in a dumpster with a lock on it so people dont put there crap in our dumpster

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
lovebunny said:
well the real reason for the webcams is our"high profile" dogs. theyre the ones that work for the US customs and FBI and all that jazz. and the poops jsut in a dumpster with a lock on it so people dont put there crap in our dumpster
Your explanation is far less fun than it could be.

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
My friend and I found an open, keyless Masterlock in 7th grade and on our walk home from school we locked some poor sap's mailbox shut.