Quantcast

***Actual Monday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Here its turned mild. All snow is gone. Felt like a spring day after all the frost we have had for more than a month.

I kind got out of last week in a good way and hoping to built on that this week with more wins. After week that was eating me up inside its really needed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey, guy! I rolled out my front door as soon as there was daylight and ran ~8 miles on a hilly route. Got my typical Monday WFH day in front of me now. I should probably eat something.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Monday? I'm ready for Friday.

Are windshield washer refill bottles a different size in Germany or something? I like my VW, but damn its annoying how I can't dump an entire refill bottle into the reservoir. :think:

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy —the joy of being Salvador Dalí— and I ask myself in rapture: What wonderful things is this Salvador Dalí going to accomplish today?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Heavy testing day, I think. Supposed to rain until next Monday, so that should be good. The back yard is a mud pit, it's so bad. The wife says "and this is why we don't put any effort into this." The neighbors poured a larger raised patio and just avoid the grass all together. I'm not that dedicated.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy ppls

working from the hospital today

and then from a different hospital tomorrow

and then this hospital again on wednesday but from a different building

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Your farts aren’t manly. They sound like a baby blowing out birthday candles

Yo Yo!

Slept awesome thanks to booze and cannabinoids, got 3 freezers full of beef, bear, elk, and caribou I need to move and organize first thing then throw the rest of the trailer into storage and return the uhual. glad to be done with all that bidnezz.

In other news,

now to really start combing the bowels of zillow for a listing in the keys.

Move out, draw fire!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
exchange skier is gone. I'm tired AF. at the office. biked in. I think I forgot to apply deodorant, caus' I stink. will sit in my cube by myself all day. great use of my mandatory time in the office.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The rubber band on the wallet that @kazlx made, that I still use, has finally snapped. :(

Now where to find a single rubber band of the same dimensions, hmm.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
:wave:

Skied a couple short backcountry laps yesterday, and I'm happy to report my bum hip tolerated it quite well. A little achy last night, but after a good stretch and some movement this morning it's feeling great. Physical therapy sessions and exercises work, apparently. Followed the backcountry nonsense with a parking lot burger, washed down some ski lodge nachos with an IPA, and then knocked out a few laps inbounds. Pretty nice day, all things considered.

Teh Spousal Unit™s birthday is Wednesday, gonna try and take the day off to ride bikes and soak in the hot springs with her. Maybe a nice dinner somewhere? And then next Saturday we celebrate with ALL the friends with XC skiing in the day and then fancy drinks in the evening.

Gotta pull the new(ish) bike apart and get the suspension sent to Fox for some warranty work. Guess it'll be lunch laps on the hardtail for a couple weeks. Woof.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Busy day today. I did sell some of Haley's extra karting stuff, so getting a few bucks there.

Took 6hrs+ to get MIL1's computer up and running for her. While I was going through the "how-to" process for Windows11, we kept circling back to really simple things that haven't changed in Windows in over 20yrs. She's having really bad memory issues. She used to take prolific notes, but has a really bad shake now, so she can't/doesn't. So whatever is told to her goes in one ear and out the other. Her balance is also going to shit and her ability to move has slowed down a ton. Wifey and I were talking last night, but we're concerned that she's starting to show early signs Dementia or similar.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sorry to hear, Stoney. My dad died with ALS and 100% Perfect cognition, still sharp as a tack. Which Is some ways made it worse. But we did have him mentally and emotionally until the end.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Physical therapy sessions and exercises work, apparently.
This sounds like witchcraft I should utilize for my left knee that's cracking like a mofo and sore in a bad way :/
Here. Busy day today. I did sell some of Haley's extra karting stuff, so getting a few bucks there.

Took 6hrs+ to get MIL1's computer up and running for her. While I was going through the "how-to" process for Windows11, we kept circling back to really simple things that haven't changed in Windows in over 20yrs. She's having really bad memory issues. She used to take prolific notes, but has a really bad shake now, so she can't/doesn't. So whatever is told to her goes in one ear and out the other. Her balance is also going to shit and her ability to move has slowed down a ton. Wifey and I were talking last night, but we're concerned that she's starting to show early signs Dementia or similar.
Would she do better with a tablet, rather than a computer?

That's all my parents have now is their ipads. Their computer broke recently and my Dad said he didn't need it replaced.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This sounds like witchcraft I should utilize for my left knee that's cracking like a mofo and sore in a bad way :/

Would she do better with a tablet, rather than a computer?

That's all my parents have now is their ipads. Their computer broke recently and my Dad said he didn't need it replaced.
Her shakes are worse as she tries to do things. It's to the point that I got Office365 so that we can message her using Teams and she can use her laptop to type vs her phone keypad.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Reach out to The Canadan's gal, she's who recommended the PT down here that I'm going to. Perhaps she knows someone good up in Goldenville. I'd bet money on it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Reach out to The Canadan's gal, she's who recommended the PT down here that I'm going to. Perhaps she knows someone good up in Goldenville. I'd bet money on it.
That's the plan, she looked over my dodgy right knee last year. Now the left knee is crunchy.