Quantcast

***Actual Monday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
pinged him on IG for you.

edit - he said to shoot him an email or a dm on IG. He’ll get you sorted.
Sweet, thank you! I will send him a message. The wallet is still going strong. Stupid question but whats his instagram name?

kazlx sent me some, I can mail one to you...
That'd be awesome and probably cheaper mail wise than from California. I'll send you a PM soon.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
34* on the hill this afternoon. Legs are still strong but lack endurance. Pace is noticeably faster than prior to last year’s hike. Got three months to train so I feel confident that I’ll be in shape by mid April.

Physical Therapist said I should be okay for some easy riding. That will improve my cardio which will help with climbing steep trails. Maybe I’ll finally get to chase @jstuhlman around the Other Pisgah before I leave for five months of the Green Tunnel.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have now lost 31 pounds in the 56 days I have been on Levothyroxine, Finally starting to feel normal again. Worked on the Ambulance for a few runs today and I feel great after easily transferring some 200 pound people from hospital beds to our Gurney and vice versa. Maybe 2024 will be a good year for this old bastard.
me 1.22.24.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have now lost 31 pounds in the 56 days I have been on Levothyroxine, Finally starting to feel normal again. Worked on the Ambulance for a few runs today and I feel great after easily transferring some 200 pound people from hospital beds to our Gurney and vice versa. Maybe 2024 will be a good year for this old bastard.
View attachment 206704
Quick, someone get this man a pie before he completely disappears.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Saw Shankar Vedantam speak tonight.
He‘s awesome.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Saw Shankar Vedantam speak tonight.
He‘s awesome.

I read that as Shawshank Redemption 3 times before I figured it out.