Quantcast

Aloha Thursday, Muchachos

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Spent a few hours trailbuilding by headlamp last night.
A couple post dirt throwing bourbons in the hot tub and I was toast.
Home, food, bed, oblivion.

Couple hour later, - Click - ...and the eyes are open.
Roll over and snuggle into SWMBO.
Ya, No, Eyes are still open. Dammit.

So up we get.

How you doin'?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Autotune has no place in my truck.
I don’t think their autotune was actually autotune, it was before that. And the whole outer space bit is just his actual voice. ‘Another dimension’ is just sped up I think.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wife passed on her cold to me but at least I brought back a good supply of pills from the US rinsed down with some coffee.

In the middle of next year budget craziness. Corporate budgeting is the biggest waste of time ever.

On the positive side I picked up my Iphone 13 Pro yesterday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
@Changleen if you're going to post old Prodigy then Breathe needs to be in there. A favourite for testing out audio systems back in the day :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Today's going to be an overloaded one. Audi to the dealer today to replace MMI unit (finally got one from GER), Lift back immediately into a meeting, bunch of meetings, immediately to get Haley and off to the dentist, drop her back at school, then immediately back into meetings. Oh boy, here I come...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I only work 5-10 PM today, from home. Will donate blood, ship off a sold eBay item, and do an Amazon return today and then lounge about?

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Warming up here too.
Got a job offer yesterday. Lucrative, but lots of risk. Hmm....
I have turned down 2 offers in the last year. The risk. I'm kind of a big deal at my current job. I've decided to just keep that going until it's time to hit the eject button. I will keep my finger on the pulse of who is hiring, tho. But applying and doing the interviews all to be "that's really a lateral move, why would I do that?". Not really worth it.

Would be interesting to hear about who you were interviewing with! PM me :)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Finally got the 3rd brake light on my truck topper hooked up. Thank you Ram for providing a capped off wire so I don't have to tap into the brake light wiring. Now I can go for my yearly inspection. Yay! :rolleyes: