Quantcast

amazing joke

BikefreeK

Chimp
Oct 24, 2010
It's true and it happened to my friend
Well heres the joke..........

You fell for it

So do you know how people say canadiens live in igloos and ride moose well a American was in fuiji with my friend and a austrailin
American: do you ride kangaroos in austrailia
Austrarilin:do you ride fat people in america

BikefreeK

Chimp
Oct 24, 2010
Eh this actually happened so common if a person asked u if you rode fat people or polar bears you would laugh

Probally somewhere maybey in Quebec but are you sure I'm in Canada maybey I'm in the artic

Last edited:

BikefreeK

Chimp
Oct 24, 2010
Welthanks to your negative coments I quit to all of the people here on ridermonkey to let you know there are a he'll of a lot of assholes around and well out of all the form I've been on in this one post I have found
More assholes here then anywhere else hope all of you arnt ducks and I am sure a lot are not I guess they just like the lounge so good luck but bye bye and I have great social status in reality I have a beautiful girlfriend and many many great friends

Ffy it is not spam

Last edited:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
lol that took me like 3 tries to figure out what he was trying to say. I didn't read back through the thread, but I don't recall anyone attacking his girlfriend or friends (or lack there of) Must be penis envy :rofl:

Edit: Ok the truth went there, but if he feels like he needs to prove himself to someone like the truth it MUST be penis envy.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
LOLZ!!!!! Took him two days to compose his goodbye post. You guys are losing your edge.
well i didn't get involved. I always get a few lulz when foreigners make fun of fat americans. I thought it was kind of a clever response. But we all know how well being clever tends to work out.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Welthanks to your negative coments I quit to all of the people here on ridermonkey to let you know there are a he'll of a lot of assholes around and well out of all the form I've been on in this one post I have found
More assholes here then anywhere else hope all of you arnt ducks and I am sure a lot are not I guess they just like the lounge so good luck but bye bye and I have great social status in reality I have a beautiful girlfriend and many many great friends

Ffy it is not spam
your punctuation still sucks

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville

Ffy it is not spam
I kind of want to make this whole thing my sig. I love ridermonkey.

I miss my old gt_smife sig! Mostly because loco hated it :rolleyes: I bet I could go find that troll thread he made and bring it back from the dead!
Please deliver that.

padrik5

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Silverdale, Wa
lol I thought it was funny.

since I just moved from fat antonio, Texas. (5 years of being a minority fit person).

and I've had my fair share of stupid questions.

the best is the most simple "do you speak American in Canada" asked by one of our southern immigrants....

people are to insecure, just remember sticks and stones....

Last edited:

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Hes write!

You guys are all a bunch of ducks and i don't blamed him for quit this stoopid foram i think you wer al way to mean to him and should of bean moar understanding of a new members plus i had a simular post when i joined and i turned out fine rite guise i mean we cant all be quality members like jonkranked or ih8reesespieces or me but comeone cut the guy some slack hes from cananananada afterall!