Quantcast

America, fvck yeah!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Why not just stick a fvcking gun in your mouth and pull the trigger in front of your kids.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

wtf is that?
if she doesn't shave her legs for a week, they could look like those 2 hecklers on the muppets

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
giving the camera her "bedroom eyes" look.....

if there were a magazine that catered to this sort of thing....tits/ass/cooter type thing.....do you think the pics would be scratch-n-sniff? would they just end up smelling like dumpster full of fish?

her gynecologist is one lucky guy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
One of Jenn's friends, who is an ER nurse, said they were putting in a catheter for a large woman who came in... and it took two of them assisting to, and I quote, "hold back her miles of labia."

I would imagine sleeping with this woman would be a similar experience. Do you have to invite two friends to help out every time you want to get laid? Is there some kind of specialty product made just for enormous people to help pin back... everything that needs pinning? Like giant binder clips or something? When giant people lose a lot of weight, there is a lot of loose skin flapping around. Does that apply everywhere? Does it hang low, wobble to-and-fro, to be tied in a knot or a bow?

So many questions...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
lather up her thighs with tartar sauce and have a fish buffett.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
One of Jenn's friends, who is an ER nurse, said they were putting in a catheter for a large woman who came in... and it took two of them assisting to, and I quote, "hold back her miles of labia."

I would imagine sleeping with this woman would be a similar experience. Do you have to invite two friends to help out every time you want to get laid? Is there some kind of specialty product made just for enormous people to help pin back... everything that needs pinning? Like giant binder clips or something? When giant people lose a lot of weight, there is a lot of loose skin flapping around. Does that apply everywhere? Does it hang low, wobble to-and-fro, to be tied in a knot or a bow?

So many questions so much fapping I must do...:drool:
Well okay,...

My ER Doctor friend told me about large guys getting an invaginated penis.

:disgust1:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i have a come-along in my truck, but that can't close the deal by itself. that's where the PTO accessories come into play

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
giving the camera her "bedroom eyes" look.....
Back to another thread in the PAWN a few months ago...........our neighborhood pool has been esspecially packed this summer with obease women all who pranced around the pool deck like they were Megan Fox or Kate Beckinsale.........pardon while I vomit in my mouth a bit.

As with this woman there seems to be a mindset that appearance be damned........I'm HAWT with my "miles of labia"!!!!

scrider

Chimp
May 2, 2004
Phoenix
Back to another thread in the PAWN a few months ago...........our neighborhood pool has been esspecially packed this summer with obease women all who pranced around the pool deck like they were Megan Fox or Kate Beckinsale.........pardon while I vomit in my mouth a bit.

As with this woman there seems to be a mindset that appearance be damned........I'm HAWT with my "miles of labia"!!!!
A good self image is very important:rofl: