Quantcast

American Muscle Cars

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was only an E body fan. A friend of mine had a '71 Challenger with a 360. He blew it up, so we found a 440 in the Nickel Ads for $400 and shoe-horned it in. Wow, did that car go through tires.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
For some reason I just can't see how the Shelby Cobra fits into Muscle Car status. When I think muscle car I think of a drag car, not a road course car. Maybe I am just being dumb, does anyone else feel that the cobra does not get muscle car status? In no way am I putting the cobra down, it is still a bad ass car that belongs in a class of its own ;)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
For some reason I just can't see how the Shelby Cobra fits into Muscle Car status. When I think muscle car I think of a drag car, not a road course car. Maybe I am just being dumb, does anyone else feel that the cobra does not get muscle car status? In no way am I putting the cobra down, it is still a bad ass car that belongs in a class of its own ;)
0-100-0 in 11 seconds is about as muscle as it gets. It's the standard by which all others are measured (Viper).