Quantcast

Anna Nicole Smith found dead.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
damn... why all the hate?

i always thought she was whacky and harmless.
1. I thought she ranked low in value as a person.
2. Her stupendous weight loss, an testament to better living through chemistry, is probably what killed her at age 39.
3. Her wackiness also seemed drug related.

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
I bet it’s another publicity stunt.
She’ll pop-out of the casket, laugh & shake all around..
They will eventually find out that actually she was dead all along…
:crazy:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
1. I thought she ranked low in value as a person.
Why is that? Because you had the chance to get to know her as a person and spend time with her. Then you made a determination of her value??.... Do you like give folks a numerical rating like a credit score?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
sucks for the kid she just had....
True. But in some ways it might be good. I think the father is actually a decent guy (at least compared to her parental skills-wise). Also the kid never got to met or become attached to her and hopefully being in the custody of the father basically from the start all he'll ever know of his mom is what he's told. That and he'll have beau coup cash money fundage. He'll probably be dating Paris Hilton before pre-school.... :D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
She has never seemed like a real person to me. More like a cartoon, like Jessica Rabbit or something. She's (partly? mostly?) responsible for that image but still, kinda sad.

I wonder if the other heirs hired a hitman?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Why is that? Because you had the chance to get to know her as a person and spend time with her. Then you made a determination of her value??.... Do you like give folks a numerical rating like a credit score?
Ever watch her reality tv show?

Ever see one of those True Hollywood Stories about her?

Yes, I have never met ANS, and maybe she is the most wonderful person in the world and we all at a loss now that she is gone. I doubt it though...

EDIT: And when it comes to value as a person, yeah I do keep score, if not at all, to keep myself in the game.