Quantcast

Any "men" that stoop to this level are out of the sausage club...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jdschall said:
Anybody else think this is a little funny in retrospect?

(Sorry Ciaran - couldn't resist)
Now I think it's hilarious. Then I was all freaked out. We're not talking chick pants and EMO belts (and no one wears panty hose or tights at the medieval thing. It's a myth dumbasses) here. She was full on into transvestites. :help: I booked it outta there so fast and never spoke to her again. There are some freaky chicks out there.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Ciaran said:
Now I think it's hilarious. Then I was all freaked out. We're not talking chick pants and EMO belts (and no one wears panty hose or tights at the medieval thing. It's a myth dumbasses) here. She was full on into transvestites. :help: I booked it outta there so fast and never spoke to her again. There are some freaky chicks out there.

That's pretty crazy. I mean the old stereotype is that women are always trying to get their man to change to suit their needs but that there is one BIGTIME change...

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Demomonkey said:
Metrosexual = 2002
Lumberjack = 2006

Beards, boots and beer. Taking women off the pedalstal and back into an apron is where its at.

At least this what the fashion pages in my weekend paper are telling me....

Aparantly women want a man who'll disrespect them, smack them around a little and let them do all the housework....

Me, I've always found that looking like a suave lumberjack is the way into a ladies heart (pants) :blah:

So, I'm comming into style?? If I wasn't so fugly, I'd have to beat the ladies off w/ a stick.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
jdschall said:
According to Demomonkey they like that. :think:
Far out. But I'm not much on the hitin of the ladies.

I was thinking more of the unshaven, dirt under my fingernails, hair on my chest and whiskey in my belly style that I seem to have. If thats comming into style, it will be out before the year is done.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I use a good facial exfoliating scrub every morning on my member as extensive field study has shown that 9 out of 10 ladies prefer a kissably soft and shiny-clean schwantz. You unevolved fellas can just stick with the Irish Spring and see where that gets ya.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
llkoolkeg said:
I use a good facial exfoliating scrub every morning on my member as extensive field study has shown that 9 out of 10 ladies prefer a kissably soft and shiny-clean schwantz. You unevolved fellas can just stick with the Irish Spring and see where that gets ya.
ahahahahahahaha

Some like a clean shave to.....uhmmm...well we won't say where.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
I was thinking more of the unshaven, dirt under my fingernails, hair on my chest and whiskey in my belly style that I seem to have. If thats comming into style, it will be out before the year is done.

Thats more what i was thinking...the slapping around comment was purely to illustrate the 'cliche'd' attributes of a lumberjack. Its not what im into by any stretch...