Quantcast

Any results in from Snowshoe race?

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
Bearmntpicnic said:
and for yelling at that cute guy named tryven. I just think that critcism is good, i mean they most certainly could be doing things better.
Critcism is like the News.........the delivery is very improtant!

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
yo SDH nailed it nice summary, ill be 40 in a couple of years and i can concur with your views. when i raced in my late 20's there was a lot of pressure on my self but getting older it is a more social event. i was pissed at first about a few issues at the sugar nationals but in the end i said screw it , it is what it is....i rode i crashed, i laughed and babysat a bunch of newbs to racing........off into the sunset

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
sirknight6 said:
He was given sh!t for yelling at that beautiful girl at the counter....for the record.

on that subject.
upon leaving out of there sunday, we stopped in the store next to the exxon station at the bottom of the mt.to get some snacks for the drive.

holy crap.
there was a dark eyed, dark haired girl working there who was drop dead gorgeous.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
dhbuilder said:
on that subject.
upon leaving out of there sunday, we stopped in the store next to the exxon station at the bottom of the mt.to get some snacks for the drive.

holy crap.
there was a dark eyed, dark haired girl working there who was drop dead gorgeous.

Joey you dirty ole man, I think she might have been 18. :nope:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
jonnynails said:
I stopped at that store too - She was probably 16, but I'll go with profro on this one cause she is legal at 18. Oh wait, we were in WV and you know what that means..............................:agree: :agree:

She's your sister?

:rofl:

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
jonnynails said:
I stopped at that store too - She was probably 16, but I'll go with profro on this one cause she is legal at 18. Oh wait, we were in WV and you know what that means..............................:agree: :agree:
No joke, en route to a BMX race in PA last year we saw two kids scromping in the back of an old S-10 somewhere near Morganton.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
jakob said:
my sun and I had a blast weekend. Thanks for your support guys!

by the way I checked the Puma cage, there was nothing left
The strength of a Grizzly, the speed of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Attachments