Quantcast

Anybody have experience with the Mojo 999r system?

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Wayne said:
We (Yodo Distribution) will be doing Mojo kits in Canada. I have a Boxxcart right now that feels so smooth. I e-mailed Mr. Porter about ripping this thing apart and he basically wrote an instruction booklet to servicing it, which I will be for Western Canada. The kit is pretty simple but well thought out and effective, from looking at the bits 'n pieces. The 999r replaces all stock parts inside the 888. Look for a test on www.nsmb.com in the next few weeks.

sounds good, wayne would you be a sport and get us a gram-accurate reading on how much weight is saved when installing it?

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Wheelworld has 05 888 VFs for $499 right now then 999 carts and you would be set for under $1000.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
JiveFoolSucka said:
It is "gas charged" and no, you cannot add more "gas" yourself. It does not come with any type of adaptor to achieve this.

I guess you aren't cool enough to get the tool then. As it's is just 175 psi of room air from a shock pump.

Avy Rider

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Muskoka,Canada
Avalanche will be releasing cartridges for several major forks including the Marzocchi 888. Testing is being done before they will be made available to the public. News will be posted as it comes in.