Quantcast

Anybody in Whistler July 9-17?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
OGRipper said:
Wait are you gonna scream "Ridemonkey!" or "Ride my monkey!?!?!" :D

I probably won't be online at all while I'm up there, will report sometime after. Will be looking looking out for fellow monkeys up there. We tend to spend a little quality post-ride time up at GLC and some of the other bars.

Tonight: Packing, and margaritas. Tomorrow: Road trippin'. Saturday: The fun begins. :dancing: :dancing:
I'm the only guy lame enough to put Kid woo on my seat mast of my turner DHR. If you see that, be sure to spit on me and push me down.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
hhhmmmm... I will scream RIDEMONKEY, and RIDE-my-MONKEY to the ladies and attractive men right? I will be in a go-ride jersey w/ a Gemini with a Ti Spring and WC boxxer pretending im fast.

Tarpon

Monkey
Jun 23, 2004
North Bend, WA
OGRipper said:
Holy crap I am stoked. Out of work, first beer is cracked, vacation starts now!! Have a great trip ya'll, will try to connect. :thumb:
I'll be hitting the road early Saturday morning. Plan to meet my brother (riding a Revlon red V-tach with an '04 Shiver) at the chair lift at noon. Should be spending most of the time up top (weather permitting). If Garbonzo is closed, we will be hitting Joyride, Schleyer, and Whistler Downhill.

Also, don't forget to hit "A River Runs Through It", one of the best trails ever.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
The mountain is pretty good this year. I've seen Freak, Kidwoo, Acadian, and a few more but forgot. I don't think Freak saw me though.:( I blew up my boxxer. It is pretty trashed right now so I am waiting for it to be rebuilt so I can take some more runs tonight. And my cell phone fell of the lift, so now i have no was of keeping in touch. This sucks, and my hands hurt. Well... I'm going back to sleep.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
i'll be up there with an sxt, saint goodies, and an mrp - ill be there from july 7-august 4th.

we should meet up

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
ghettogt76 said:
Let me think, I should be up there riding from the 11th or 12th thru the 19th. I'll be with yeti and stuff. You should see the Mpire though, with an avy and a 02 monster :)
man thats pretty huck-o-rific... how's the avy on that thing? how are you liking the bike?

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
sama1ter said:
man thats pretty huck-o-rific... how's the avy on that thing? how are you liking the bike?
yeah, it may seem like a hucker (which I'm not), but I can still do pretty good at N* too :) I just don't like the idea of stuff breaking on my bike. I'm trying the avy out this thursday at northstar!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Here is the bike I will be on plus some NYC Freeride pedals:

Is Canada 110 or 220 Volts? Will I need an adapter for the plugs?

Flying tomorrow on the red eye to Vancouver :)