Quantcast

Anybody think.....

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
pnj said:
That about sums it up. True til college.

I actually didn't start drinking until I was 21...and even then it wasn't a major decision. I just started...

Growing up though, I always hated the militant straight edgers...I just didn't drink or do drugs. Granted, being 16 and 17 the whole "not drinking" thing was pretty easy...

But I could never wear the sXe Basketball jersey and crap like that. Actually, back when I was into it, they mostly wore the jersey, and huge ass jeans, sometimes comically large jnco jeans. Or the prerequesite cargo shorts, and running shoes without socks.

Anyone here from the Bay Area that used to go to shows at the Bombshelter and whatnot? I'd love to see pics from that time...

J

JRB

Broken_Spoke said:
Hmm I didn't think that the internet and a telegraph would intergrate, but I guess I was wrong.
Before you try to be funny in the future, say this out loud - "I live in Kansas, and people don't expect much from me". :D

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
stosh said:
Yeah judging from the X on the guys hand it's probably a straightedge hardcore show.
The X is because he's under age, no alcohol. There's no way the bartender can miss it. Straightedgers adopted it in other ways like some silly badge of honor.
For instance: xStoshx

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
riderx said:
The X is because he's under age, no alcohol. There's no way the bartender can miss it. Straightedgers adopted it in other ways like some silly badge of honor.

you can't wash it off?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
riderx said:
So riderX is like half straight edge. Blunt edge maybe?